The Degree of Parallelism in Generalized Stochastic Network
- 7 Downloads
For the generalized stochastic network the concept of degree of parallelism is entered. The method of determination of this value is offered. It makes the choice of the minimum number of performers of the network at which there is no formation of queues for passing of arcs.
Keywordsgeneralized stochastic network path the distribution of arcs duration the Bron–Kerbosch algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Golenko-Ginzburg, D.I., Stokhasticheskie setevye modeli planirovaniya i upravleniya razrabotkami (Stochastic Network Models in R&D Projecting), Voronezh: Nauchnaya Mysl’, 2010.Google Scholar
- 2.Eliseev, V.V. and Ignatushchenko, V.V., The Issue of Reliable Execution of Complex Sets of Problems in Control Parallel Computing Systems, Probl. Upravlen., 2006, no. 6, pp. 6–18.Google Scholar
- 3.Ermakov, S.M. and Mikhailov, G.A., Statisticheskoe modelirovanie (Statistical Modeling), Moscow: Nauka, 1982.Google Scholar
- 4.Ivanov, N.N., Ignatushchenko, V.V., and Mikhailov, A.Yu., Static Forecasting of the Execution Times of Complexes of Interrelated Jobs in the Multiprocessor Computer Systems, Autom. Remote Control, 2005, no. 6, pp. 931–943.Google Scholar
- 5.Ivanov, N.N., Ignatushchenko, V.V., and Mikhailov, A.Yu., Calculation of Estimates of the Distribution of Execution Time of Complexes of Interrelated Works in Multiprocessor Computing Systems, in Trudy Instituta (Institute Proceedings), Moscow: Inst. Probl. Upravlen., 2006, vol. XXVII, pp. 124–135.Google Scholar
- 6.Ivanov, N.N., Analytical and Simulation Models of Generalized Stochastic Networks, Upravlen. Bol’sh. Sist., 2015, no. 53, pp. 27–44.Google Scholar
- 7.Ivanov, N.N., Redundancy in Parallel Computing Systems that Perform Complexes of InterrelatedWork, Proc. 6th Int. Conf. on Parallel Computing and Control Problems (PACO’2012), Moscow: Inst. Probl. Upravlen., 2012, vol. 1, pp. 134–139.Google Scholar
- 8.Ivanov, N.N., Optimal Redundancy in Parallel Computing Systems Performing Interconnected Work Complexes, Proc, XII All-Russian Conf. on Control Problems, Moscow: Inst. Probl. Upravlen., 2014, pp. 7246–7255.Google Scholar
- 10.Ignatushchenko, V.V. and Isaeva, N.A., Redundantization of Interdependent Program Modules for Parallel Control Computing Systems: Organization, Estimation of Fault-tolerance, Formalized Description, Autom. Remote Control, 2008, no. 10, pp. 1778–1795.Google Scholar