Synthesis of Anisotropic Suboptimal PID Controller for Linear Discrete Time-Invariant System with Scalar Control Input and Measured Output
- 2 Downloads
This paper considers the problem of synthesis of a proportional-integral-derivative control law (PID controller) for a linear discrete time-invariant system with scalar control input and measured output operating under influence of the stochastic disturbances with uncertainty described in terms of the mean anisotropy. The closed-loop system abilities to attenuate the disturbances are quantitatively characterized by the anisotropic norm. Sufficient existence conditions for the anisotropic suboptimal controller that stabilizes the closed-loop system and guarantees that its anisotropic norm is strictly bounded by a given threshold value are derived.
KeywordsPID controller mean anisotropy norm suboptimal control convex optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work is partially supported by Program 15 of Division of Power Engineering, MachineBuilding, Mechanics and Control Processes of Russian Academy of Sciences and Russian Foundation for Basic Research, project no. 17-08-00185.
- 2.Vladimirov, I.G., Kurdyukov, A.P., and Semyonov, A.V., The Stochastic Problem of H-infinity Optimization, Dokl. Math., 1995, vol. 82, no. 5, pp. 155–157.Google Scholar
- 3.Vladimirov, I.G., Kurdjukov, A.P., and Semyonov, A.V., State-Space Solution to Anisotropy-Based Stochastic H 8-Optimization Problem, Proc. 13th IFAC World Congr., San-Francisco, USA, 1996, pp. 427–432.Google Scholar
- 4.Diamond, P., Vladimirov, I.G., Kurdyukov, A.P., and Semyonov, A.V., Anisotropy-Based Performance Analysis of Linear Discrete Time Invariant Control Systems, Int. J. Control, 2001, no. 74, pp. 28–42.Google Scholar
- 6.Aström, K.J. and Hägglund, T., Advanced PID control, Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society: Research Triangle Park, NC, 2006.Google Scholar
- 8.Löfberg, J., YALMIP: A Toolbox for Modeling and Optimization in Matlab, Proc. CACSD Conf., Taipei, Taiwan, 2004.Google Scholar