Bounded Perturbations of Nonlinear Discrete Systems: Estimation of Impact and Minimization
- 1 Downloads
The problem of minimizing the impact of bounded perturbations on certain classes of controlled nonlinear discrete systems is solved. The radius of the invariant set, an analog of variance for the perturbations of probabilistic nature, is taken as a measure of the impact. The cases of two-sided linear and nonlinear constraints that form multivalued mappings and also the case in which the nonlinear function has a given estimate of the norm are considered.
Keywordsrobust control nonlinear discrete systems bounded perturbations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Polyak, B.T., Khlebnikov, M.V., and Shcherbakov, P.S., Upravlenie lineinymi sistemami pri vneshnikh vozmushcheniyakh: tekhnika lineinykh matrichnykh neravenstv (Control of Linear Systems with External Perturbations: The Technique of Linear Matrix Inequalities), Moscow: LENAND, 2014.Google Scholar
- 2.Mazko, A.G., Robastnaya ustoichivost’ i stabilizatsiya dinamicheskikh sistem. Metody matrichnykh i konusnykh neravenstv (Robust Stability and Stabilization of Dynamic Systems. The Methods of Matrix and Cone Inequalities), Kiev: Inst. of Mathematics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2016.Google Scholar
- 6.Aizerman, M.A., On a Problem Concerning the Global Stability of Dynamic Systems, Usp. Mat. Nauk, 1949, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 186–188.Google Scholar
- 7.Leonov, G.A. and Kuznetsov, N.V., Latent Oscillations in Dynamic Systems: Hilbert’s 16th Problem, Aizerman’s and Kalman’s Hypotheses, Latent Attractors in Chua’s Circuits, Tr. 6 Mezhd. konf. po differentsial’nym i funktsional’no-differentsial’nym uravneniyam (Proc. 6th Int. Conf. on Differential and Functional-Differential Equations), Moscow, August 14–21, 2011, Part 1, 45, Moscow: Ross. Univ. Druzhby Narodov, 2012, pp. 105–121.Google Scholar
- 8.Kuntsevich, V.M. and Kurzhanskii, A.B., Reachability Domains of Linear and Some Nonlinear Discrete Systems: Description and Control, Probl. Upravlen. Inform., 2010, no. 1, pp. 5–21.Google Scholar
- 9.Kuntsevich, V.M., Control of a Family of Nonlinear Dynamic Systems under Measurements with Bounded Disturbances, Tr. Inst. Mat. Mekh. Ural. Otd. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 2014, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 178–186.Google Scholar
- 10.Tsypkin, Ya.Z. and Polyak, B.T., Robust Stability of Linear Systems, Itogi Nauki Tekh., Ser. Tekh. Kibern., 1991, no. 32, pp. 3–31.Google Scholar
- 11.Kuntsevich, A.V. and Kuntsevich, V.M., Stability in Nonlinear Difference Inclusions, Kibern. Sist. Analiz, 2010, no. 5, pp. 11–17.Google Scholar