Planning and Scheduling Works in Concrete Products Plants
- 2 Downloads
The specificity of concrete products (CP) plants planning and scheduling is discussed. Design concepts of work schedules for such facilities are examined. Operation principles of scheduling algorithms are described.
Keywordsmodels planning control scheduling theory optimization assembling machining process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kunyaev, M.S., Firsov, A.S., and Khobotov, E.N., On One Approach to Constructing a Job Scheduling System on a Mechanical Engineering Facility, Vest. MGTU im. N.E. Baumana, Ser. Mashinostroen., 2009, no. 4, pp. 91–102.Google Scholar
- 2.Sidorenko, A.M. and Khobotov, E.N., Production Planning with Parallel Assembly of Units, Vest. MGTU im. N.E. Baumana, Ser. Mashinostroen., 2009, no. 3, pp. 102–111.Google Scholar
- 4.Jain, A.S. and Meeran, S., Theory and Methodology. Deterministic Job-Shop Scheduling: Past, Present and Future, Eur. J. Oper. Res., 1999, no. 112, pp. 390–434.Google Scholar
- 5.Zak, Yu.A., Prikladnye zadachi teorii raspisanii i marshrutizatsii perevozok (Applied Problems of Scheduling Theory and Transportation Routing), Moscow: Knizhnyi Dom “Librokom,” 2011.Google Scholar
- 6.Bruker, P., Scheduling Algorithms, Leipzig: Springer, 2007.Google Scholar
- 7.Lazarev, A.A. and Gafarov, E.R., Teoriya raspisanii. Zadachi i algoritmy (Scheduling Theory. Problems and Algorithms), Moscow: Mosk. Gos. Univ., 2011.Google Scholar
- 8.Mukhacheva, E.A. and Valeeva, A.F., Method of Dynamic Enumeration in the Problem of Twodimensional Packing, Inform. Tekhnol., 2000, no. 5, pp. 30–37.Google Scholar
- 9.Mukhacheva, E.A., Valeeva, A.F., Kartak, V.M., and Mukhacheva, A.S., Models and Methods for Solving Orthogonal Cutting and Packaging Problems: Analytical Overview and New Technology of Block Structures, Inform. Tekhnol., Prilozhenie, 2004, no. 5.Google Scholar