Methods for Solving of the Aircraft Landing Problem. I. Exact Solution Methods
- 11 Downloads
It is noted that the aircraft landing problem is one of the main tasks in the planning and regulation of air traffic flows, which requires the use of a sufficiently serious mathematical apparatus. A brief overview of the main approaches to the formulation and solution of this problem is presented.
Keywordsair traffic objective functions the aircraft landing problem linear programming branch and bound method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was jointly funded by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, project no. 18-08-00822, and the Program I.30 of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- 1.Kumkov, S.I. and Pyatko, S.G., Problem of Detecting and Resolving the Conflict Situations in Automated Air Traffic Control System, Nauchn. Vestn. GosNII “Aeronavigatsiya,” 2013, no. 12, pp. 35–46.Google Scholar
- 2.Degtyarev, O.V., Sikachev, B.Yu., and Lyashchenko, A.V., Optimal Management of Aircraft Arriving at the Airport, Tr. 9 Mezhd. Simp. (Proc. 9th Int. Simp.), Moscow: GosNIIAS, 2010, pp. 430–435.Google Scholar
- 3.Aleshin, A.V., Aleshin, V.I., Babaev, N.V., and Kryzhanovskii, G.A., Methods of Simulation of the Processes of Management of the Flow of Arriving and Departing Aircraft at Air Traffic Control in the Area of the Airport, Nauchn. Vest. MGTU GA, 2011, vol. 171, no. 9, pp. 121–128.Google Scholar
- 4.Aleshin, A.V., Algorithms of Formation of Sequence of Landing Approach When Maneuvering in an Expectation Zone, Vestn. S.-Peterburg. Gos. Univ. GA, 2013, vol. 1(5), pp. 73–84.Google Scholar
- 5.Lebedev, G.N., Malygin, V.B., Nechaev, E.E., and Tin Pkho Chjo, The Use of a Prioriti Service System in Introducing an Automated Control of Arrival-Departure in Air Space withen the Moscow Airspace, Nauchn. Vestn. MGTU GA, 2012, vol. 180, no. 6, pp. 90–98.Google Scholar
- 6.Kazakov, V.A., Planirovaniye i organizatsiya potokov vozdushnogo dvizheniya (Planning and Organization of Air Traffic Flows), Ulyanovsk: UVAU GA, 2008.Google Scholar
- 7.Stionov, M.V., Upravleniye vozdushnym dvizheniyem v rayone aerodroma (Air Traffic Control in the Airport Area), Ulyanovsk: UVAU GA, 2011.Google Scholar
- 8.Metody i algoritmy planirovaniya i regulirovaniya potokov vozdushnogo dvizheniya s uchetom trebovanii po bezopasnosti i effektivnosti vypolneniya poletov i razlichnykh sistem regulirovaniya (Methods and Algorithms for Planning and Regulation of Air Traffic Flows, Taking into Account the Requirements for Safety and Efficiency of Flight Operations and Various Regulatory Systems), Moscow: GosNIIAC, 2016.Google Scholar
- 13.Wen, M., Algorithms of Scheduling Aircraft Landing Problem, Lyngby: Technical University of Denmark, 2005.Google Scholar
- 19.Erzberger, H., Design Principles and Algorithms for Automated Air Traffic Management, in AGARD Lecture Series No. 200 on Knowledge-based Functions in Aerospace Systems, 1995, pp. 7:1–7:31.Google Scholar
- 24.Tang, K., Wang, Z., Cao, X., and Zhang, J., A Multi-Objective Evolutionary Approach to Aircraft Landing Scheduling Problems, IEEE World Congr. on Cmputational Intelligence, 2008, pp. 3650–3656.Google Scholar
- 27.Dear, R.G. and Sherif, Y.S., The Dynamic Scheduling of Aircraft in High Density Terminal Areas, Microelectr. Reliab., 1989, vol. 29, no. 5, p. 743749.Google Scholar
- 29.Dear, R.G., The Dynamic Scheduling of Aircraft in the Near Terminal Area, Boston: MIT, Flight Transportation Laboratory report R76-9, 1976.Google Scholar
- 31.Abela, J., Abramson, D., Krishnamoorthy, M., et al., Computing Optimal Schedules for Landing Aircraft, Proc. of the 12th National Conf. of the Australian Society for Operations Research, Adelaide, 1993, pp. 71–90.Google Scholar