Sufficient Conditions for the Existence of Asymptotic Quiescent Position for One Class of Differential-Difference Systems
- 2 Downloads
The time-delay systems are considered and the limiting behavior of their solutions is investigated. The case in which the solutions have the trivial equilibrium that may not be an invariant set of the system is studied. The notion of an asymptotic quiescent position for the trajectories of delayed systems is introduced. Its stability is analyzed by the method of Lyapunov functions using the Razumikhin approach. Sufficient conditions for the existence of an asymptotic quiescent position for one class of the systems of differential-difference equations are established. Some illustrative examples of nonlinear differential equations with delay that have an asymptotic quiescent position are given and the sufficient conditions are applied to them.
KeywordsLyapunov stability nonlinear time-delay systems asymptotic quiescent position Lyapunov function Razumikhin approach
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Krasovskii, N.N., Nekotorye zadachi teorii ustoichivosti dvizheniya (Some Problems in the Theory of Motion Stability), Moscow: Fizmatlit, 1959.Google Scholar
- 5.Zubov, V.I., To the Theory of Linear Time-Invariant Systems with Delayed Argument, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mat., 1958, no. 6, pp. 86–95.Google Scholar
- 7.Kuptsova, S.E., Asymptotically Invariant Sets, Tr. 37 Mezhd. Konf. “Protsessy upravleniya i ustoichivost” (Proc. 37th Int. Conf. “Control Processes and Stability”), 2006, pp. 50–56.Google Scholar
- 8.Kuptsova, S.E., On Asymptotic Behavior of the Solutions of Systems of Nonlinear Time-Varying Differential Equations, Tr. Srednevolzh. Mat. Obshch., 2006, vol. 8, @@no. 1, pp. 235–243.Google Scholar
- 10.Ekimov, A.V. and Svirkin, M.V., Analysis of Asymptotic Equilibrium State of Differential Systems Using Lyapunov Function Method, 2015 Int. Conf. on Stability and Control Processes in Memory of V.I. Zubov (SCP 2015), IEEE, 2015, pp. 45–47.Google Scholar
- 11.Kuptsova, S.E., Asymptotic Equilibria of Systems of Difference Equations, Sist. Upravlen. Inform. Tekh., 2014, vol. 56, @@no. 2, pp. 67–71.Google Scholar
- 12.Kuptsov, S.Yu., Kuptsova, S.E., and Zaranik, U.P., On Asymptotic Quiescent Position of Nonlinear Difference Systems with Perturbations, 2015 Int. Conf. on Stability and Control Processes in Memory of V.I. Zubov (SCP 2015), IEEE, 2015, pp. 20–22.Google Scholar
- 15.Kuptsova, S.E., Kuptsov, S.Yu., and Stepenko, N.A., On the Limiting Behavior of the Solutions of Systems of Differential Equations with Delayed Argument, Vestn. St. Petersburg Univ., Prikl. Mat., Informat., Prots. Upravlen., 2018, vol. 14, @@no. 2, pp. 173–182.Google Scholar
- 16.Zaranik, U.P., Kuptsova, S.E., and Stepenko, N.A., Sufficient Conditions for the Stability of Asymptotic Equilibrium of Delayed Systems, Zh. Srednevolzh. Mat. Obshch., 2018, vol. 20, @@no. 2, pp. 175–186.Google Scholar