Synthesis of the Control System for a Second Order Non-Linear Object with an Incomplete Description
We consider the control problem for a poorly formalizable object (in terms of L.A. Rastrigin) defined as a system of ordinary second-order differential (difference) equations with a nonlinear right-hand side in a general form. We analyze the conditions for the application of the method of nonlinear adaptation on manifolds as generalizations of the algorithm of analytic design of aggregated regulators for such an object under perturbations along a controlled coordinate with an unknown description. We consider examples of the use of thus algorithm for different cases of analytic descriptions of the target manifold.
Keywordsnonlinear control on manifolds poorly formalized second-order object analytic design of aggregated regulators nonlinear adaptation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Krasovskii, A.A., Matematicheskaya i prikladnaya teoriya. Izbrannye trudy (Mathematical and Applied Theory. Selected Works), Moscow: Nauka, 2002.Google Scholar
- 2.Kolesnikov, A.A., Sinergetika i problemy teorii upravleniya: sb. nauchn. tr. (Synergetics and Problems of Control Theory: Selected Works), Kolesnikov, A.A., Ed., Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2004.Google Scholar
- 3.Kolesnikov, A.A., Method of Integral Adaptation for Nonlinear Systems on Invariant Manifolds, Proc. 3rd Multiconference on Control Problems, 2010, pp. 29–34.Google Scholar
- 4.Tyukin, I.Yu. and Terekhov, V.A., Adaptatsiya v nelineinykh dinamicheskikh sistemakh (Adaptation in Nonlinear Dynamical Systems), St. Petersburg: LKI, 2008.Google Scholar
- 6.Prangishvili, I.V., Pashchenko, F.F., and Busygin, B.P., Sistemnye zakony i zakonomernosti v elektrodinamike, prirode i obshchestve (Systemic Laws and Dependencies in Electrodynamics, Nature, and Society), Moscow: Nauka, 2001.Google Scholar
- 8.Utkin, V.I., Skol’zyashchie rezhimy v zadachakh optimizatsii i upravleniya (Sliding Modes in Optimization and Control Problems), Moscow: Nauka, 1981.Google Scholar
- 10.Kokotovic, P.V. and Arcak, M., Constructive Nonlinear Control: Progress in the 90s, Proc. 14th IFAC World Congr., Beijing, China, 1999, pp. 49–77.Google Scholar
- 14.Kolesnikova, S. and Mylnikova, E., Application of Nonlinear Adaptation Method for Discrete Economic Objects, 2017 Int. Conf. Appl. Mechan. and Mechan. Automat. (AMMA 2017), DEStech Publications, pp. 349–355.Google Scholar