Synthesis of a Multi-Connected Digital Controller for a Robotized Vibration Isolation Platform Based on H∞-Optimization
We consider the problem of constructing multi-connected control of a robotic platform designed to protect technological objects and human operators from low-frequency influences on part of the moving base. The platform includes six drive mechanisms with stepper motors. The problem is solved by the methods of the modern theory of robust stabilization and optimal control based on H∞-optimization in the state space. We construct a mathematical model of the multidimensional system, taking into account the characteristics of electromechanical drives and using signals of feedback sensors as state variables. We give an example of synthesizing a multidimensional optimal stabilizing controller in the form of state feedback for a system with disturbances bounded in L2-norm. We define the feedback control structure and obtain the matrix of feedback coefficients. We also show the results of mathematical modeling.
Keywordsrobotic platform multi-connected controller stabilization robust control Riccati equation optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Rybak, L.A., Chichvarin, A.V., and Shatokhin, Yu.A., Synthesis of Optimal Digital Controller for a Spatial Vibroisolation System as a Parallel Structure with an Electromechanical Drive, Probl. Mashinostroen. Nadezhn. Mashin, 2006, no. 3, pp. 81–86.Google Scholar
- 11.Horn, R.A. and Johnson, C.R., Matrix Analysis, Cambridge: Cambridge Univ. Press, 1985. Translated under the title Matrichnyi analiz, Moscow: Mir, 1989.Google Scholar
- 14.Kenjo, T., Stepping Motors and Their Microprocessor Controls, Oxford: Clarendon, 1984. Translated under the title Shagovye dvigateli i ikh mikroprotsessornye sistemy upravleniya, Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1987.Google Scholar
- 15.Rybak, L.A., Cherkashin, N.N., Gun’kin, A.A., and Chichvarin, A.V., Modeling an Electromechanical Drive with a Hybrid Stepping Motor of a Robotic Platform [Online], Sovrem. Probl. Nauki Obrazov., 2014, no. 6. http://www.science-education.ru/120-17012
- 16.Magergut, V.Z., Ignatenko, V.A., Bazhanov, A.G., and Shaptala, V.G., Approaches to Constructing Discrete Models of Continuous Technological Processes for Synthesis of Controlling Automata, Vestn. Belgorodsk Gos. Tekhn. Univ. im. V.G. Shukhova, 2013, no. 2, pp. 100–102.Google Scholar
- 17.Polyak, B.T. and Shcherbakov, P.S., Robastnaya ustoichivost’ i upravlenie (Robust Stability and Control), Moscow: Nauka, 2002.Google Scholar
- 21.Mita, Ts., Khara, S. and Kondo, R., Vvedenie v tsifrovoe upravlenie (Introduction to Digital Control), Moscow: Mir, 1994.Google Scholar