Medical Materials Based on Chitosan Succinamide–Glycerol Systems
- 18 Downloads
The conditions to obtain materials with elastic-viscous properties based on chitosan succinamide have been studied. A decreased polymer content and a transition from visco-elastic liquids to elastic-viscous systems were shown upon the addition of glycerol to an aqueous solution of chitosan succinamide. The systemic response, biological compatibility, and dynamics of bioresorbability of the obtained materials were studied during implantation in laboratory animals.
Keywordschitosan succinamide glycerol rheological properties storage modulus loss modulus biocompatibility
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Andreeva, A.S., Fomenkov, A.I., Islamov, A.Kh., Kuklin, A.I., Filippova, O.E., and Khokhlov, A.R., Polym. Sci. Ser. A, 2005, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 194–201.Google Scholar
- 3.Grigorieva, M.V., Biotechnologiya, 2011, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 9–23.Google Scholar
- 5.Adila, S.N. and Suyatma, N.E., in Biology, Environment And Chemistry IPCBEE. Materials of 4th International Conference, Singapore: IACSIT Press, 2013, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 27–31.Google Scholar
- 7.Bazunova, M.V., Valiev, D.R., Tukhvatullin, R.F., and Kulish, E.I., Nauch.-Tekhn. Vestn. Povolzh’ya, 2015, no. 2, pp. 30–32.Google Scholar
- 8.Fomina, V.I., Malinkina, O.N., Gegel’, N.O., Abramov, A.Yu., and Shipovskaya, A.B., Izv. Sarat. Univ., Nov. Ser., Ser. Khim. Biol. Ekol., 2015, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 28–36.Google Scholar
- 9.Shekhter, A.B. and Serov, V.V., Vospalenie. Rukovodstvo dlya vrachei (Inflammation. A Guide for Doctors), Serov, V.V and Paukov, V.S., Eds., Moscow: Meditsina, 1995.Google Scholar