Reactions of 2-Amino-4-methyl-6-(2-pyridyl)- and 2-Amino-4-methyl-6-phenyl-7,8-dihydroindazolo[4,5-d]thiazoles with Aldehydes
- 70 Downloads
The reaction of 2-amino-4-methyl-6-(2-pyridyl)-7,8-dihydroindazolo[4,5-d]thiazole, obtained by treating 3-methyl-4-oxo-1-(2-pyridyl)-4,5,6,7-tetrahydroindazole with pyridinium bromide perbromide and then with thiourea, and 2-amino-4-methyl-6-phenyl-7,8-dihydroindazolo[4,5-d]thiazole with 4-bromo-, 4-fluoro-, 4-dimethylamino-, 4-methoxy-, 3,4-dimethoxy-, and 3,4-methylenedioxybenzaldehydes, furfural, pyridinecarbaldehyde, and thiophenecarbaldehyde gave the corresponding Schiff bases. The products of the condensation of these aminothiazoles with cinnamaldehyde, 1-(2-pyridyl)- and 4-chloro-1-(2,4-difluorophenyl)-5-formyl-3-methyl-6,7-dihydroindazoles, 2-formyl-dimedone, and 2-formyl-1,3-indanedione were also obtained.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Strakova, A. Ya. Strakov, and M. V. Petrova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 497 (1996).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Strakova, A. Ya. Strakov, and M. V. Petrova, Latv. J. Chem., 733 (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Nishiguchi, A. L. Rodriguez, and J. A. Katzenellenbogen, Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 12, 947 (2002).Google Scholar
- 4.M. D. Chordia, L. J. Murphree, T. L. Macdonald, J. Linden, and R. A. Olsson, Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 12, 1563 (2002).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Faure, A. Frideling, J.-P. Galy, J. Alkorta, and J. Elguero, Heterocycles, 57, 307 (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Colotta, D. Catarzi, F. Varano, L. Cecchi, G. Filacchioni, C. Martini, L. Trincavelli, and A. Lucacchini, J. Med. Chem., 43, 3118 (2000).Google Scholar
- 7.I. A. Strakova, L. G. Delyatitskaya, M. V. Petrova, and A. Ya. Strakov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 768 (1998).Google Scholar