Observability of the Hybrid Linear Systems with Constant Coefficients
- 25 Downloads
Consideration was given to the linear equation system in continuous discrete time with constant matrices of coefficients which is implicit in the derivative of the continuous component of the desired vector function. The necessary and sufficient condition for solvability of the original problem was obtained in terms of the input data, and the algebraic criteria for full observability of such system were substantiated as well.
KeywordsMechanical Engineer Input Data Linear System Linear Equation System Theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chistyakov, V.F., Algebro-differentsial'nye operatory s konechnomernym yadrom (Algebro-differential Operators with Finite-dimensional Kernel), Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1996.Google Scholar
- 2.Chistyakov, V.F. and Shcheglova, A.A., Controllability of the Linear Algebro-differential Systems, Avtom. Telemekh., 2002, no. 3, pp. 62–75.Google Scholar
- 3.Shcheglova, A.A., Observability of the Linear Algebro-differential Systems, Optimiz., Upravl., Intellekt, 2002, no. 6, pp. 135–148Google Scholar
- 4.Leontief, V.V., Mezhotraslevaya ekonomika (Input-Output Economics), Moscow: Ekonomika, 1997.Google Scholar
- 5.Gantmakher, F.R., Teoriya matrits,;Moscow: Nauka, 1988. Translated under the title The Theory of Matrices, New York: Chelsea, 1959.Google Scholar
- 6.Boyarintsev, Yu.E., Metody resheniya vyrozhdennykh sistem obyknovennykh differentsial'nykh uravnenii (Methods of Solution of the Degenerate Systems of Ordinary Differential Equations), Moscow: Nauka, 1988.Google Scholar