A Test of the Calculability of a Three-Body Relativistic, Cluster Decomposable, Unitary, Covariant Scattering Theory
- 41 Downloads
In this work a calculation of the cluster decomposable formalism for relativistic scattering as developed by Lindesay, Markevich, Noyes, and Pastrana (LMNP) is made for an ultra-light quantum model. After highlighting areas of the theory vital for calculation, a description is made of the process to go from the general theory to an eigen-integral equation for bound state problems, and calculability is demonstrated. An ultra-light quantum exchange model is then developed to examine calculability.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Lindesay, A. Markevich, H. Noyes, and G. Pastrana, Phys. Rev. D 33, 2339(1986).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Carbonell and V. Karmanov, Eur. Phys. J. A 6, 9(1999).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Salpeter and H. Bethe, Phys. Rev. 84, 1232(1951).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Blankenbecler and R. Sugar, Phys. Rev. 142, 1051(1966).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Alfred, P. Kwizera, J. Lindesay, and H. Noyes, hep-th/0105241.Google Scholar
- 6.D. Freedman, C. Lovelace, and J. Namyslowski, Nuovo Cimento 43, 258(1966).Google Scholar