The Formation of Shock Waves of the Equations of Magnetohydrodynamics
- 40 Downloads
The property of fluid field of one-dimensional magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) transverse flow after the appearance of singularity is discussed. By the method of iteration, the strong discontinuity (shock wave) and entropy solution are constructed and the estimations on the singularity of the solution near the point of blow-up are obtained.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Sideris T C. Formation of singularities in three dimensional compressible fluid[J]. Comm Math Phys,1985,101(3):475–485.Google Scholar
- Rammaha M A. On the formation of singularities in magneto-hynanic waves[J]. J Math Anal Appl, 1994,188(3):940–955.Google Scholar
- KONG De-xing. Cauchy problem for quasilinear hyperbolic systems[D]. Thesis for PhD Degree. Shanghai: Fudan University,1993. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- DONG Li-ming. Formation of shock waves by quasilinear hyperbolic equations[D]. Thesis for PhD Degree. Shanghai: Fudan University,1999. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Lebaud M P. Description de ca formation d'un choc dans le p-systems [J]. J Math Pure Appl, 1994,73(6):523–565.Google Scholar