Natural Frequency for Rectangular Orthotropic Corrugated-Core Sandwich Plates with All Edges Simply-Supported
- 66 Downloads
A simple approach to reduce the governing equations for orthotropic corrugated-core sandwich plates to a single equation containing only one displacement function is presented, and the exact solution of the natural frequencies for rectangular corrugated-core sandwich plates with all edges simply-supported is obtained. Furthermore, two special cases of practical interests are discussed in details.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Plantema F J. Sandwich Construction, the Bending and Buckling of Sandwich Beams, Plates and Shells[M]. New York: John Wiley,1996.Google Scholar
- Allen H G. Analysis and Design of Structural Sandwich Panels[M]. New York: Pergamon Press, 1969.Google Scholar
- Institute of Mechanics of Chinese Academy. Bending Stability and Vibration of Sandwich Plates and Shells [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 1977. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Khatua T P, Cheung Y K. Triangular element for multiplayer sandwich plates[J]. ASCE,1972,98(EM5):1225–1238.Google Scholar
- Cheung Y K. Finite Strip Method in Structural Analysis[M]. New York: Pergamon Press,1976.Google Scholar
- Reissner E. On bending of elastic plates[J]. Quarterly Applied Math,1947,5(1):23–28.Google Scholar
- Reissner E. Finite deflections of sandwich plates[J]. Journal of Applied Science,1948,15(7):18–26.Google Scholar
- Libove C, Batdorf S. A General Small-Deflection Theory for Flat Sandwich Plates[R]. NACA R899,1948.Google Scholar