Normal Structure of the Adjoint Group in the Radical Rings Rn(K,J)
- 28 Downloads
The main purpose of this article consists in investigating the conjecture of existence of an algorithm for constructing normal subgroups of the adjoint group of the ring R n (K,J) from its Lie ideals under natural restrictions on K and J.
KeywordsNormal Subgroup Normal Structure Radical Ring Natural Restriction Adjoint Group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Levchuk V. M., “On connections of unitriangular groups with certain rings,” Algebra i Logika, 15, No. 5, 558-578. (1976)Google Scholar
- 2.Levchuk V. M., “Some locally nilpotent rings and their adjoint groups,” Mat. Zametki, 42, No. 5, 631-641 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.Levchuk V. M., “Chevalley groups and their unipotent subgroups,” Contemp. Math., 131, No. 1, 227-242 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.Martynova L. A., Normal Structure and Automorphisms of Lie-Type Unipotent Subgroups, Dis. Kand. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk, Moscow Univ., Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.Levchuk V. M. and SuleIimanova G. S., “Normal structure of the unipotent subgroup of the Steinberg group over a field,” Vestnik Krasnoyarsk. Gos. Tekhn. Univ, 1999, pp. 44-48.Google Scholar
- 6.Suleimanova G. S., “Normal structure of the maximal unipotent subgroup of the unitary group over a field,” in: Symmetry and Differential Equations [in Russian], Inst. Vychislit. Mat. Sibirsk. Otdel. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Krasnoyarsk, 2000, pp. 206-209.Google Scholar
- 7.Kuzucuoglu F. and Levchuk V. M., “Ideals of some matrix rings,” Comm. Algebra, 28, No. 7, 3503-3513 (2000).Google Scholar
- 8.Kourovskaya Tetrad 0: Nereshennye Problemy Teorii Grupp [in Russian], Inst. Mat. (Novosibirsk), Novosibirsk (1992).Google Scholar
- 9.Suleimanova G. S., “On ideals of some matrix Lie rings,” in: Abelian Groups and Modules [in Russian], No. 15, Tomsk, 2000, pp. 89-97.Google Scholar
- 10.Levchuk V. M., “Commutator structure of some subgroups of Chevalley groups,” Ukrain. Mat. Zh., 44, No. 6, 786-795 (1992).Google Scholar