Letter to the Editor
- 16 Downloads
We correct the definition of the function space used in the author's articles.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Chebotarëv A. Yu., “Extremal boundary value problems of the dynamics of a viscous incompressible uid,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh., 34, No. 5, 202-213 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.Chebotarëv A. Yu., “Maximum principle in the boundary control problem for ow of a viscous uid,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh., 34, No. 6, 189-197 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.Chebotarëv A. Yu., “Normal solutions to boundary value problems for stationary systems of the Navier-Stokes type,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh., 36, No. 4, 934-942 (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.Chebotarëv A. Yu., “Stationary variational inequalities in a model of an inhomogeneous incompressible uid,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh., 38, No. 5, 1184-1193 (1997).Google Scholar
- 5.Bykhovskii E. B. and Smirnov N. V., “On the orthogonal decomposition of the space of vector-functions square-summable on a given domain of an incompressible uid,” Trudy Steklov Mat. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 59, 6-36 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.Chebotarev A. Y., “Subdifferential inverse problems for stationary systems of Navier-Stokes type,” J. Inverse Ill-Posed Probl., 3, No. 4, 268-279 (1995).Google Scholar
- 7.Chebotarëv A. Yu., “Inverse problems for nonlinear evolution equations of the Navier-Stokes type,” Differentsial'nye Uravneniya, 31, No. 3, 517-524 (1995).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 2002