Stabilization Problems of Development of Multisectoral Macroeconomic Systems and the Division of Control between Levels of the Hierarchy
- 25 Downloads
Problems of the synthesis of optimal control are considered in multisectoral macroeconomic systems according to the criterion of the proportional and stable growth of the consumption of all categories of consumers in the production and the nonproduction sphere in the case of the centralized structure of control and a problem is treated of the optimal division of control between the central department and autonomous subsystems in the case of the decentralized structure. An example is given.
KeywordsMechanical Engineer System Theory Stabilization Problem Central Department Centralize Structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Leontief, W., Studies in the Structure of the American Economy, New York: International Arts and Sciences Press, 1953.Google Scholar
- 2.Ivanilov, Yu.P. and Lotov, A.V., Matematicheskie modeli v ekonomike (Mathematical Models in Economics), Moscow: Nauka, 1979.Google Scholar
- 3.Vlasyuk, B.A., Closed Control of the Multiproduct System of Production Elements, Avtom.Telemekh., 1988, no. 9, pp. 97–110.Google Scholar
- 4.Dubovskii, S.V., A Dynamic Simulation Model of the Intersectoral Balance, in A Man-Machine System of Modeling of the Processes of Global Development, Moscow, 1982, pp. 67–77.Google Scholar
- 5.Morishima, M., Equilibrium, Stability, and Growth.A Mathematical Analysis, Oxford: Clarendon, 1964.Google Scholar