Design of Reactive Filters with Regard for Instability of the Parameters of their Elements
- 22 Downloads
The problem of designing an electrical filter whose characteristics are affected by the destabilizing factors was stated. Developed was an algorithm for its solution which, for the filter of a given structure, determines the parameters corresponding to the minimal error of reproducing the required frequency characteristic by means of the variable circuit function. Efficiency of the developed method was demonstrated by a particular example.
KeywordsMechanical Engineer System Theory Frequency Characteristic Develop Method Minimal Error
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Korotkov, A.S. and Mikhalev, P.G., Estimating Stability of Ladder Circuits Loaded from One or Two Sides, Elektrosvyaz', 1991, no. 4, pp. 42–43.Google Scholar
- 2.Trifonov, I.I., Raschet elektronnykh tsepei s zadannymi chastotnymi kharakteristikami (Calculation of the Electronic Circuits with Given Frequency Characteristics), Moscow: Radio i Svyaz', 1988.Google Scholar
- 3.Kida, T. and Kurogochi, K., New Sensitivity Measures for Resistively Terminated LC-filters, Int.J.Circuit Theory Appl., 1983, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 219–234.Google Scholar
- 4.Lanne, A.A., Optimal'nyi sintez lineinykh elektronnykh skhem (Optimal Design of Linear Electronic Circuits), Moscow: Svyaz', 1978.Google Scholar
- 5.Naroushvili, V.V., Optimal Design of Linear Electronic Circuits Taking into Account Instability of the Element Parameters, Elektron.Modelir., 1985, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 43–47.Google Scholar
- 6.Olcayto, E., Recursive Formulae for Ladder Network Optimization, Electron.Lett., 1979, vol. 15, no. 9, pp. 249–250.Google Scholar
- 7.Spravochnik po raschetu fil'trov (Manual of Filter Design), Zaal', R. and Slepov, N.N., Ed., Moscow: Radio i Svyaz', 1983.Google Scholar
- 8.Galyamichev, Yu.P. and Frolov, S.A., Design of Low-Sensitivity Electrical Circuits, Izv.Vuzov, Radioelektron., 1968, vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 1174–1181.Google Scholar