Designing Cellular Self-organization Algorithms for Multimicrocontrollers with Programmable Backup
- 23 Downloads
Design of a cellular self-organization algorithm for fault-tolerant multimicrocontrollers in the form of a lattice of working and backup multiprogram microcontrollers was discussed. To program arbitrary lattice elements as backups, a model and rules of self-organization of multimicrocontrollers were determined. Structural and functional organization of the tools for retargeting the multimicrocontroller were described. Examples of executing the cellular self-organization algorithm were presented.
KeywordsMechanical Engineer System Theory Functional Organization Lattice Element Arbitrary Lattice
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Koloskov, V.A. and Titov, V.S., Method of Self-organization of the Fault-tolerant Multimicrocontroller Network, Avtom.Telemekh., 1998, no. 3, pp. 173–183.Google Scholar
- 2.Koloskov, V.A., Medvedeva, M.V., and Medvedev, A.V., Cellular Self-organization of Fault-tolerant Multimicrocontroller, Avtom.Vychisl.Tekhn., 2000, no. 2, pp. 64–73.Google Scholar
- 3.Parkhomenko, P.P., Allocation of the Copies of Computer System Resources on the General-form Graphs, Avtom.Telemekh., 1999, no. 6, pp. 158–167.Google Scholar
- 4.Markova, V.P., Piskunov, S.V., and Pogudin, Yu.M., Formal Methods and Linguistic Tools for Designing Cellular Algorithms and Architectures, Programmirovanie, 1996, no. 4, pp. 24–36.Google Scholar
- 5.Volgin, L.I., Continuous Logics and Predicate Algebras Generated by the Function of Weighed Power Means, Inf.Tekhnol., 1999, no. 9, pp. 2–10.Google Scholar