Identification of the Experimental Trends by the Operational Methods of q-transform
- 25 Downloads
It was proposed to do smoothing and identification of the experimental trend functions by the operational methods of the integral q-transformation whose special case (for q → 0), the zero-transformation N was studied in an earlier paper. Properties of the q-transform were described, and its relationship to the generalized Laplace transform was shown. Applied superiority of q over N was shown by a number of examples.
KeywordsMechanical Engineer System Theory Early Paper Operational Method Trend Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sobolev, L.G., Operational Methods in Identification of the Experimental Trend Functions, Avtom.Telemekh., 1997, no. 2, pp. 100–107.Google Scholar
- 2.Sobolev, L.G., On an OperationalMethod of Identification of the Experimental Trends, Avtom.Telemekh., 2000, no. 11, pp. 114–122.Google Scholar
- 3.Ditkin, V.A. and Prudnikov, A.P., Operatsionnoe ischislenie (Operational Calculus), Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola, 1975.Google Scholar
- 4.Bronshtein, I.N. and Semendyaev, K.A., Spravochnik po matematike (Mathematical Reference Book), Moscow: Nauka, 1980.Google Scholar
- 5.Bateman, H. and Erdfielyi, A., Higher Transcendental Functions, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1953, vol. 2. Translated under the title Tablitsy integral'nykh preobrazovanii, Moscow: Nauka, 1969, vol. 1.Google Scholar
- 6.Sobolev, L.G. and Khrutskii, O.V., On Processing Acoustic Emission Data, Defektoskopiya, 1991, no. 9, pp. 79–82.Google Scholar
- 7.Matematicheskaya entsiklopediya (Mathematical Encyclopedia), Moscow: Sovetskaya Entsiklopediya, 1979, vol. 2.Google Scholar
- 8.Spravochnik po spetsial'nym funktsiyam (Reference Book of Special Functions), Abramovits, M. and Stigan I., Eds., Moscow: Nauka, 1979.Google Scholar