Process Control Based on the Event Models. I. Event Models of Processes and Technology Structures
- 39 Downloads
The control mechanisms of flow processes in process control systems were considered. The task of developing mechanisms for control of the structure of flow processes on the basis of logic modeling was stated. Event models of the plant and processes in the flow technology were proposed. Interaction of the proposed model with the traditional components of process control systems was defined. Potentialities of the proposed models for the process control systems and other related production systems were discussed.
KeywordsControl System Mechanical Engineer Production System System Theory Process Control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Voronov, A.A., Osnovy teorii avtomatizirovannogo regulirovaniya i upravleniya (Fundamentals of the Theory of Automatic Regulation and Control), Moscow: Energoizdat, 1981.Google Scholar
- 2.Skoblo, A.I., Molokanov, Yu.K., Vladimirov, A.I., et al., Protsessy i apparaty neftegazopererabotki i neftekhimii (Processes and Plants for Oil-and-Gas Processing and Petrochemistry), Moscow: Nedra, 2000.Google Scholar
- 3.Prangishvili, I.V. and Ambartsumyan, A.A., Nauchnye osnovy postroeniya ASU TP slozhnykh energeticheskikh sistem (Scientific Principles of Designing the Process Control Systems of Complex Power Production Systems), Moscow: Nauka, 1992.Google Scholar
- 4.Pospelov, D.A., Zakharov, V.N., and Khazatskii, V.E., Sistemy upravleniya. Zadanie. Proektirovanie. Realizatsiya (Control Systems. Definition. Design. Realization), Moscow: Energiya, 1977.Google Scholar
- 5.Volik, B.G., Automation of Submarine Control: Experience in Designing Automatic Control Systems of Multi-unit Technical Systems, Avtom. Telemekh., 1999, no. 6, pp. 23–30.Google Scholar
- 6.Kutsevich, N.A., SCADA-Systems. A Look from the Outside, PCWeek, 1999, no. 33.Google Scholar
- 7.Leonenkov, A.V., Samouchitel' UML (Teach Yourself UML), St. Petersburg: BKHV-Peterburg, 2001.Google Scholar