Distributed Measuring-Calculating Methods of Modeling Flows in Pipeline Systems
- 35 Downloads
For modeling and identifying the distribution of homogeneous and heterogeneous flows in pipeline systems, measuring-calculating methods based on indirect measurements of the boundary conditions were proposed. They evaluate the directly non-measurable flow parameters. Homogeneous flows of the oil-field water from the group pumping stations to the injection wells and the gas-lift gas from the compressor stations to the oil-producing wells, as well as the heterogeneous flows of the water-oil and gas mix in multiple-pipeline systems from the producing wells to the automatic group measurement installations were discussed as particular applications.
KeywordsBoundary Condition Mechanical Engineer System Theory Modeling Flow Indirect Measurement
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Vakulin, A.A. and Shabarov, A.B., Diagnostika teplofizicheskikh parametrov v neftegazovykh tekhnologiyakh (Diagnosis of the Thermal Physical Parameters in the Oil-Gas Technologies), Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1998.Google Scholar
- 2.Kulibanov, V.N., Methods for Design of Nonlinear Networks, Avtom. Telemekh., 1998, no. 4, pp. 41-47.Google Scholar
- 3.Novitskii, N.N., Otsenivanie parametrov gidravlicheskikh tsepei (Parameter Estimation in Hydraulic Circuits), Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1998.Google Scholar
- 4.Medvedev, V.F., Sbor i podgotovka neustoichivykh emul'sii na promyslakh (Collection and Preparation of Unstable Emulsions in the Fields), Moscow: Nedra, 1987.Google Scholar
- 5.Akhmetzyanov, A.V., Kulibanov, V.N., and Frolov, A.I., Problems of Modeling and Identifying the Structure and Distribution of Heterogeneous Flows in the Oil-and-Gas Gathering Pipeline Systems, Int. Conf. “System Identification and Control Problems” (SICPRO'2000), Moscow, 2000, pp. 2131-2143.Google Scholar
- 6.Frolov, A.I., Problems of Measuring the Yields of Oil Wells, Datchiki Sist., 2001, no. 9, pp. 73-85.Google Scholar
- 7.Lunkin, B.V., Informational Potentialities of the Resonators with Cross Electromagnetic Fields as the Sensitive Elements of Radio-wave Sensors, Avtom. Telemekh., 1997, no. 11, pp. 203-214.Google Scholar