On Asymptotic Stability of the Rough Stationary Points of the Discontinuous Dynamic Systems on Plane
- 33 Downloads
Consideration was given to the discontinuous (pulse) dynamic system on plane which obeys an ordinary autonomous system of differential equations of the first order and the law of skip x ↦ F(x) of the phase point occurring as soon as the point reaches the critical line M. It was assumed that the origin O was the stationary point of the original system of equations, the line M passed through O, F(O) = O, and the discontinuous system was structurally stable within some neighborhood of the point O. Under these assumptions, efficient necessary and sufficient conditions for asymptotic stability of the point O both relative to its full neighborhood and some sectors with centers at O were obtained.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Dynamic System Mechanical Engineer System Theory Stationary Point
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Pavlidis, Th., Stability of a Class of Discontinuous Dynamical Systems, Inf. Control, 1966, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 298-322.Google Scholar
- 2.Myshkis, A.D., Auto-Oscillations in Continuous Systems with Impulsive Self-support, Resenhas IMEUSP, 1997, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 93-105.Google Scholar
- 3.Kaul, S.K., Stability and Asymptotic Stability in Impulsive Semidynamical Systems, J. Appl. Math. Stoch. Anal., 1994, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 509-523.Google Scholar
- 4.Samoilenko, V.G. and Elgondiev, K.K., On Periodic Discontinuities of Linear Differential Equations with Pulse Action, Ukr. Mat. Zh., 1997, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 141-148.Google Scholar
- 5.Amatova, G.M., On Critical Points of Systems with Hits, Diff. Uravn., 1985, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 1613-1615.Google Scholar
- 6.Myshkis, A.D., Rough Critical Points of Discontinuous Systems on Plane, Probl. Nelin. Analiza Inzh. Sist., 1997, no. 2(6), pp. 1-5.Google Scholar