Stability-Optimal One-Dimensional Control Systems. I
- 25 Downloads
Sufficient conditions for the optimality of real or nonmultiple complex-conjugate right-most roots of characteristic polynomials in a maximally stable system are formulated. The problem is solved for cases in which the controlled object is described by a transfer function containing a polynomial of degree greater than zero in the numerator.
KeywordsControl System Mechanical Engineer Transfer Function System Theory Stable System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Luns, R. and Mafharasan, R., Stabilization of Linear Systems Behavior by Pole Shifting, Int. J. Control, 1974, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 46–49.Google Scholar
- 2.McBrinn, D.E. and Roy, R.J., Stabilization of Linear Multivariable Systems by Output Feedback, IEEE Trans. Autom. Control, 1972, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 72–82.Google Scholar
- 3.Guretskii, Kh., Analiz i sintez sistem upravleniya s zapazdyvaniem (Analysis and Design of Delay Control Systems), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1974.Google Scholar
- 4.Vermei, E.I., Guaranteeing a Given Degree of Stability by Controllers with Incomplete Information, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Tekh. Kibern., 1986, no. 4, pp. 123–130.Google Scholar
- 5.Brusin, V.A., Control for the Spectrum of Multidimensional Oscillatory Systems, Prikl. Mat. Mekh., 1987, vol. 3, pp. 114–145.Google Scholar
- 6.Ahman, R. and Vacroux, A., On the Pole Assignment in Linear Systems with Fixed-Order Compensators, Int. J. Control, 1973, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 143–145.Google Scholar
- 7.Seraji, H., Design on Pole Placement Compensators for Multivariable Systems, Automatica, 1980, no. 2, pp. 82–85.Google Scholar
- 8.Shubladze, A.M., Suffcient Conditions for Extremum in Systems of Maximal Stability Degree. I, Avtom. Telemekh., 1997, no. 3, pp. 93–105.Google Scholar
- 9.Shubladze, A.M., Suffcient Conditions for Extremum in Systems of Maximal Stability Degree. II, Avtom. Telemekh., 1997, no. 8, pp. 67–79.Google Scholar
- 10.Shubladze, A.M., Geometric Analysis of Optimal Structures in Systems of Maximal Stability. I, Avtom. Telemekh., 1998, no. 4, pp. 70–83.Google Scholar
- 11.Shubladze, A.M., Geometric Analysis of Optimal Structures in Systems of Maximal Stability. II, Avtom. Telemekh., 1998, no. 5, pp. 70–81.Google Scholar