System Embedding. Classes of the Control Laws
- 26 Downloads
Consideration was given to control of the linear systems using the precompensator and controller. By means of the technology of system embedding, the problem was reduced to the linear matrix equations for which the general structures of classes of all were obtained. In doing so, problems using both the regular and nonregular (with nonreversible precompensator) control laws were encompassed. The generally nonformalizable dependence of the structure of controller class on the choice of the precompensator was shown to be the basic distinction of the nonregular laws. The solution was illustrated by an instructional example and an example of control of the aircraft lateral (roll–yaw) motion.
KeywordsMechanical Engineer Linear System General Structure System Theory Matrix Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Osetinskii, N.N., Review of Some Results and Methods in the Modern Theory of Linear Systems, in Teoriya sistem. Matematicheskie metody i modelirovanie (System Theory. Mathematical Methods and Modeling), Moscow: Mir, 1989, pp. 328–379.Google Scholar
- 2.Bukov, V.N., Ryabchenko, V.N., and Goryunov, S.V., Analysis and Design of Matrix Systems. Comparison of Approaches, Avtom. Telemekh., 2000, no. 11, pp. 3–43.Google Scholar
- 3.Koussiouris, T., A Frequency Domain Approach to the Block Problem. Part 2, Int. J. Control, 1986, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 443–447.Google Scholar
- 4.Bukov, V.N. and Ryabchenko, V.N., System Embedding. Promatrices, Avtom. Telemekh., 2000, no. 4, pp. 20–33.Google Scholar
- 5.Obshchaya algebra (General Algebra), Skornyakov, L.A., Ed., Moscow: Nauka, 1990, vol. 1.Google Scholar
- 6.Bukov, V.N. and Ryabchenko, V.N., System Embedding. Linear Control, Avtom. Telemekh., 2001, no. 1, pp. 49–65.Google Scholar
- 7.Bukov, V.N. and Ryabchenko, V.N., System Embedding. Arbitrary Images, Avtom. Telemekh., 2000, no. 12, pp. 3–14.Google Scholar
- 8.Bukov, V.N. and Ryabchenko, V.N., System Embedding. Design of Controllers, Avtom. Telemekh., 2000, no. 7, pp. 3–14.Google Scholar
- 9.Gantmakher, F.R., Teoriya matrits (Theory of Matrices), Moscow: Nauka, 1988. Translated into English under the title Theory of Matrices, New York: Chelsea, 1959.Google Scholar
- 10.Abgaryan, K.A., Matrichnye i asimptoticheskie metody v teorii lineinykh sistem (Matrix and Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Linear Systems), Moscow: Nauka, 1973.Google Scholar
- 11.Aerodinamika, ustoichivost' i upravlyaemost' sverkhzvukovykh samoletov (Aerodynamics, Stability, and Controllability of Supersonic Aircraft), Byushgens, G.S., Ed., Moscow: Nauka, 1998.Google Scholar