Structural Identification of Nonlinear Dynamic Objects in the Conditions of a Passive Experiment
- 25 Downloads
A structural identification algorithm for nonlinear block-oriented models of the Hammerstein type and the Zadeh filter is considered. The algorithm for structural identification relies on the narrow-band probing of a nonlinear object to the input of which test signals cannot be fed. Frequency-time criteria are listed, with the aid of which the structures of adequate models are defined.
KeywordsMechanical Engineer Nonlinear Dynamic System Theory Test Signal Structural Identification
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rajbman, N.S., The Application of Identification Methods in the USSR. A Survey, Automatica, 1976, vol. 18, pp. 73-95.Google Scholar
- 2.Bilings, S.A. and Fakhouri, S.V., Identification of Systems of Composed Linear Dynamic and Static Nonlinear Objects, Automatica, 1982, no. 18, pp. 15-26.Google Scholar
- 3.Douce, J.L., Identification of a Class of Nonlinear Systems, 4th IFAC Symp. Ident. Syst. Par. Est., Tbilisi, 1976, pp. 1655-1678.Google Scholar
- 4.Asaubaev, K.Sh., Ashimov, A.A., Popkov, Yu.S., et al., Identification of Nonlinear Dynamic Objects by the Methods of Pattern Recognition, Avtom. Telemekh., 1984, no. 9, pp. 97-101.Google Scholar
- 5.Bushtruk, A.D., Structural Identification of Nonlinear Dynamic Objects, Avtom. Telemekh., 1989, no. 10, pp. 84-96.Google Scholar
- 6.Bushtruk, A.D. Korrelyatsionnye metody identifikatsii nelineinykh dinamicheskikh ob”ektov. Uchebnoe posobie (Correlation Methods of the Identification of Nonlinear Dynamic Objects. Textbook), Bratsk: Bratsk. Industr. Inst., 1998.Google Scholar