System Embedding. Control under Incomplete Information
- 24 Downloads
The problem of linear control by the desired matrix transfer functions of the closed loop under incomplete information about the object state vector was considered. Matrix equations defining the entire constructive class of solutions of the posed problem were obtained using the system embedding technology. Two approaches to this problem—control based on the output feedback and control with observer—were compared. The latter kind of control was shown to have a basic advantage over the former control because it enables one to relax the constraints on the choice of the desired realizable matrix transfer function of the closed-loop system from input to state. Examples were presented.
KeywordsMechanical Engineer Transfer Function System Theory State Vector Closed Loop
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bukov, V.N. and Kos'yanchuk, V.V., System Embedding. Linear Observation, Avtom. Telemekh., 2001, no. 2, pp. 3-15.Google Scholar
- 2.Bukov, V.N., Ryabchenko, V.N., and Kos'yanchuk, V.V., System Embedding. Linear Control with Observation, Avtom. Telemekh., 2001, no. 3, pp. 5-30.Google Scholar
- 3.Porter, B. and Grossley, T.R., Modal Control. Theory and Applications, London: Teylor & Francis, 1972.Google Scholar
- 4.Kuzovkov, N.T., Modal'noe upravlenie i nablyudayushchie ustroistva (Modal Control and Observers), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1976.Google Scholar
- 5.Bukov, V.N. and Ryabchenko, V.N., System Embedding. Arbitrary Transforms, Avtom. Telemekh., 2000, no. 12, pp. 3-14.Google Scholar
- 6.Bukov, V.N., Ryabchenko, V.N., and Goryunov S.V., Analysis and Design of Matrix Systems. Comparison of Approaches, Avtom. Telemekh., 2000, no. 11, pp. 3-44.Google Scholar
- 7.Bukov, V.N. and Ryabchenko, V.N., System Embedding. Promatrices, Avtom. Telemekh., 2000, no. 4, pp. 20-33.Google Scholar
- 8.Bukov, V.N. and Ryabchenko, V.N., System Embedding. Linear Control Avtom. Telemekh., 2001, no. 1, pp. 50-66.Google Scholar
- 9.Bukov, V.N. and Ryabchenko, V.N., System Embedding. Classes of the Control Laws, Avtom. Telemekh., 2001, no. 4, pp. 11-26.Google Scholar
- 10.Kailath, T., Linear Systems, Englewood Cliffs: Prentice Hall, 1980.Google Scholar