Influence of Combined Treatment before Activation on the Development of Pore Structure of Anthracite
- 25 Downloads
The influence of surface oxidation of anthracite with humid air, followed by impregnation with alkali metal compounds and calcination in inert atmosphere before activation, on the efficiency of steam-gas activation and on the development of the pore structure of the resulting carbon adsorbents was studied.
KeywordsOxidation Atmosphere Calcination Pore Structure Alkali Metal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Babenko, V.S., and Buyanov, R.A., Khim. Tverd. Topl., 1990, no. 4, pp. 33-38.Google Scholar
- 4.Kucherenko, V.A., Sapunov, V.A., Zubova, T.I., et al., Khim. Tverd. Topl., 1992, no. 4, pp. 96-101.Google Scholar
- 5.Strelko, V.V., Gerasimenko, N.V., and Kartel', N.T., Teor. Eksp. Khim., 1999, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 306-310.Google Scholar
- 6.Gerasimenko, N.V., Strelko, V.V., and Kartel, N.T., Abstracts of Papers, 1st World Conf. on Carbon (Eurocarbon 2000), Berlin (Germany), July 9-13, 2000, vol. 2, pp. 599-600.Google Scholar
- 7.Strelko, V.V., Gerasimenko, N.V., and Kartel', N.T., Teor. Eksp. Khim., 2001, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 48-52.Google Scholar
- 8.Strelko, V.V., Kuts, V.S., and Khanasyuk, J.P., Abstracts of Papers, 23rd Biennial Conf. on Carbon (Carbon'97), Pennsylvania (the United States), July 18-23, 1997, pp. 431-432.Google Scholar
- 9.Strelko, V.V. and Kuts, V.S., Abstracts of Papers, World Conf. on Carbon (Carbon'98), Strasbourg (France), July 5-9, 1998, pp. 773-775.Google Scholar
- 10.Kel'tsev, N.V., Osnovy adsorbtsionnoi tekhniki (Principles of Adsorption Technology), Moscow: Khimiya, 1984.Google Scholar