Peculiarities of Irreversible Straining in Step-Wise Loading, Reverse and Inverse Creep
The paper is concerned with the generalization of synthetic theory to the modeling of phenomena such as the Bauschinger negative effect, creep delay, reverse and inverse creep. Detailed calculations of plastic/creep strains are accompanied with the construction of loading surfaces that enhance the understanding of the processes studied. The calculated results show satisfactory agreement with experiments.
Key wordsplastic deformation primary/steady-state creep the Bauschinger negative effect creep delay reverse creep inverse creep
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Salzer, K., Konietzky, H. and Günther, R.M., A new creep law to describe the transient and secondary creep phase. In: Application of Numerical Methods to Geotechnical Problems, Proceedings of the Fourth European Conference on Numerical Methods in Geotechnical Engineering (NUMGE98), 14.-16.10.98 Udine, Italien, Springer Wien New-York, 1998: 377–387.zbMATHGoogle Scholar
- Osipiuk, W., Zastosowanie teorii poślizgov do opisu pelzania wstencznego (The description of reverse creep in terms of slip concept). Rozprawy Inżynierskie, 1990, 30(2): 259–271 (in Polish).Google Scholar
- Osipyuk, V., Explanation and analytical description of delayed creep. International Applied Mechanics, 1991, 27: 374–378.Google Scholar
- Cadek, J., Creep in Matellic Materials. Amsterdam, The Netherlands: Elsevier Science publishers, 1988.Google Scholar
- Rusinko, A., Bases and advances of the synthetic theory of irreversible deformation. In: XXII International Congress of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (ICTAM), 25–29 August 2008, Adelaide, Australia.Google Scholar
- Rusinko, A., Plastic-creep deformation interrelation. In: 7th EUROMECH Solid Mechanics Conference, 7–11 September 2009, Lisbon, Portugal.Google Scholar
- Rusinko, A., Creep deformation in terms of synthetic theory. Advances and Applications in Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 2010, 1: 69–108.Google Scholar
- Rusinko, A., Analytical description of unsteady-state creep of metals after mechanics-thermal treatment. Mathematical Methods and Physics-Chemical Fields, 2006, 49: 163–170 (in Ukrainian).Google Scholar
- Andrusik, J. and Rusinko, K., Plastic strain of work-hardening materials under loading in three-dimensional subspace of five-dimensional stress-deviator space. Proceedings of Russian Academy of Sciences, Mekhanika Tverdogo Tela, 1993, 2: 92–101 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Batdorf, S. and Budiansky, B., Mathematical Theory of Plasticity Based on the Concept of Slip. NACA, Technical note, 1949, 871Google Scholar
- Lichatchev, V. and Malinin, V., Structural-Analytic Theory of Strength. Nauka, St Petersburg, 1993 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- McLean, D., Mechanical Properties of Metals and Alloys. John Wiley, New York and London, 1977.Google Scholar