Microstructure transformation behaviour of 610 MPa HSLA steel plate for 150000 m3 oil storage tank construction
- 1 Downloads
Static and dynamic continuous cooling transformations (CCT) of 610 MPa HSLA steel plate for 150000m3 oil storage tank construction were measured by using an MMS200 thermomechanical simulation system. It was found that with the increase in cooling rate, the proeutectoid ferrite, pearlite, granular bainite, and lath bainite appeared in the transformed microstructure. Compared with those of static CCT, the transformation points of acicular ferrite, granular bainite, and lath bainite in the dynamic CCT curve were shifted to the left, resulting in an increased acicular ferrite and bainite transformation area.
Key wordssteel plate oil storage microstructure transformation CCT curve tempering
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Sasaki K, Suda K, Motomatsu R, et al. Development of Two-Electrode Electrogas Arc Welding Process [J]. Nippon Steel Technical Report, 2004(9): 67.Google Scholar
- XI Tian-hui, CHEN Xiao, YUAN Ze-xi. Progress in Research on Structure and Properties of Heat Affected Zone of Steel for High Heat Input Welding [J]. Special Steel, 2003, 24(5): 1 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- ZHANG Ying-qiao, LIU Wei-ming, ZHANG Han-qian, et al. Effects of Simulated Thermal Cycles and Niobium on Microstructure and Toughness of Coarse Grain Heat-Affected Zone in HSLA Steels [J]. Welding Research Paper, 2008(5): 23 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- WANG Hui, ZHENG Yun-long, BU Hua-quan, et al. Study on Welding Crack Free Steel Plate [J]. Pressure Vessels, 2003, 20(6): 19 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- CHEN Yan-tang, RUI Xiao-long. Development of 600MPa Steel for Pressure Tube Welded With High Heat Input [J]. Iron and Steel, 2007, 42(6): 38 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Nishida S I, Matsuoka T, Wada T. Technology and Products of JFE Steel’s Three Plate Mills [J]. JFE Technical Report, 2005(5): 1.Google Scholar
- Fujibayashi A, Omataka K. JFE Steel’s Advanced Manufacturing Technologies for High Performance Steel Plates [J]. JFE Technical Report, 2005(5): 10.Google Scholar