Effect of thermomechanical controlled processing parameters on microstructure and properties of Q460q steel
- 3 Downloads
With tensile test, impact test, and optical microscopy, the effect of thermomechanical controlled processing (TMCP) parameters on the microstructure and properties of Q460 steel was studied and analyzed. The TMCP parameters for Q460q steel were optimized by laboratory experiments, and then, industrial trial was carried out. The result indicated that the microstructure and properties of the Q460q steel in industrial trial were in agreement with the results obtained in laboratory experiments and could meet the national standard of Q460q steel.
Key wordsTMCP mechanical property M/A constituent Q460q steel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Shen Y, Hansen S S. Development of a 100 ksi (690 MPa) Yield Strength, Weathering Steel for Bridge Application [C] // ASM International. Proceedings of the 1995 International Symposium on High Performance Steels for Structural Application. Cleveland: ASM International, 1995: 127.Google Scholar
- Focht E M, Montemarano T W. Development of High Performance Steels for Bridge Construction [C] //ASM International. Proceedings of the 1995 International Symposium on High Performance Steels for Structural Application. Cleveland: ASM International, 1995: 141.Google Scholar
- Komizo Yu-ichi. Recent Development in Steels for Bridge and Line Pipe [C] // ISIJ. Asia Steel International Conference 2006. Fukuoka: ISIJ, 2006: 140.Google Scholar
- Kazuyuki Matsui, Toshimichi Omori, Shiro Miyata, et al. High Performance Steel for Bridge Construction [J]. NKK Technical Review, 1999, 165(3): 11 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Takashi Abe, Masayuki Hashimoto, Kazuyuki Matsui, et al. High Strength Atmospheric Corrosion Resisting Steel Plates With Improved Weldability for Bridge Use [J]. NKK Technical Revies, 2000, 171(9): 21 (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Wilson A D. Properties of Recent Production of A709 HPS-70W Bridge Steels [C] //ASM International. International Symposium on Steel for Fabricated Structures. Cincinnati: ASM International, 1999: 41.Google Scholar
- GUO Ai-min. Development and Application of New Type Series Bridge Steels [J]. Steel Construction, 2000, 15(3): 53 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- WEI Ming, LI Yu-qian. Rolling Process of 14MnNbq Plate on 4200mm Mill [J]. Wide and Heavy Plate, 1999, 5(6): 20 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- WANG You-ming, LI Man-yun, WEI Guang. Controlled Rolling and Controlled Cooling of Steel [M]. Beijing: Metallurgic Industry Press, 1995 (in Chinese).Google Scholar