General temperature computational method of linear heat conduction multilayer cylinder
- 1 Downloads
According to the axisymmetric heat conduction of monolayer cylinder, a general method was deduced to calculate the axisymmetric temperature of linear heat conduction multilayer cylinder. Four types of boundary conditions were summarized and formulas for each type were derived. Then, a general calculating program was developed. Four temperature formulas could be expressed by a uniform equation, and the intermediate interface temperatures of axisymmetrical linear conduction multilayer cylinder satisfied tridiagonal linear and nonlinear systems of equations, which could be solved with the pursuit method and the Newton’s method, respectively. With the calculating program, the temperature at any point of linear heat conduction multilayer cylinder could be obtained.
Key wordsmultilayer cylinder axisymmetric heat conduction temperature linear heat conduction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHANG Hong-ji. Heat Conduction [M]. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 1992 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Holman J P. Heat Transfer [M]. New York: McGraw-Hill Companies Inc, 2005.Google Scholar
- Thomas L C. Fundamentals of Heat Transfer [M]. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall Inc, 1980.Google Scholar
- CHEN Liang-yu, LI Yu, JIANG Hua. General Computation Method for Axisymmetric Temperature and Stress of Multilayer Cylinder [J]. Journal of Materials and Metallurgy, 2007, 6 (4): 297.Google Scholar
- ZHANG Tie, YAN Jia-bin. Numerical Analysis [M]. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 2001 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- YANG Shi-ming, TAO Wen-quan. Heat Transfer [M]. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 1998 (in Chinese).Google Scholar