Modeling and optimization for piercing energy consumption
Energy consumption is an important quality index in the production of seamless tubes. The complex factors affecting energy consumption make it difficult to build its mechanism model, and optimization is also very difficult, if not impossible. The piercing process was divided into three parts based on the production process, and an energy consumption prediction model was proposed based on the step mean value staged multiway partial least square method. On the basis of the batch process prediction model, a genetic algorithm was adopted to calculate the optimum mean value of each process parameter and the minimum piercing energy consumption. Simulation proves that the optimization method based on the energy consumption prediction model can obtain the optimum process parameters effectively and also provide reliable evidences for practical production.
Key wordsseamless tube piercing energy consumption mean value staged multiway partial least square method genetic algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.WANG Bei-ming. Quality of Hot-Rolled Steel Tube [M]. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 1987 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 3.PANG Yu-hua, ZHOU Zhong-min, CHENG You-yi. Influence of Plug Configuration on Wall-Thickness Uniformity and Energy Consumption During Shell Piercing [J]. Steel, 1991, 41 (5): 48.Google Scholar
- 8.LI Lian-shi. Steel Tube Plastic Deformation Theory [M]. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 1985 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 9.LI Yuan, WANG Gang. A Study on Dynamic Time Warping [J]. Journal of Shenyang Institute of Chemical Technology, 2002, 16(1): 44 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 10.Holland J H. Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems [M]. Michigan; The University of Michigan Press, 1975.Google Scholar