Generalized shape and gauge decoupling load distribution optimization based on IGA for tandem cold mill
- 3 Downloads
Load distribution is the foundation of shape control and gauge control, in which it is necessary to take into account the shape control ability of TCM (tandem cold mill) for strip shape and gauge quality. First, the objective function of generalized shape and gauge decoupling load distribution optimization was established, which considered the rolling force characteristics of the first and last stands in TCM, the relative power, and the TCM shape control ability. Then, IGA (immune genetic algorithm) was used to accomplish this multi-objective load distribution optimization for TCM. After simulation and comparison with the practical load distribution strategy in one tandem cold mill, generalized shape and gauge decoupling load distribution optimization on the basis of IGA approved good ability of optimizing shape control and gauge control simultaneously.
Key wordsload distributions immune genetic algorithm shape decoupling gauge decoupling tandem cold mill
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.CAO Jian-guo, ZHANG Jie, CHEN Xian-lin, et al. Decoupling in Setup Program of Shape and Gauge Control System on Finishing Stands of Hot Strip Mill at WISCO [J]. Iron and Steel, 2001, 36(4): 42 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 2.ZHU Dong-kui, ZHANG Qing-dong, CHEN Shou-qun, et al. Optimum Distribution of Loads on Tandem Cold Mill Being Helpful to Shape Control [J]. Journal of University of Science and Technology Beijing, 2000, 22(1): 80 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 3.YU Meng-sheng, ZHENG Bing-lin. GA Based Rolling Strategy Optimization for Cold Tandem Mill [J]. Metallurgical Industry Automation, 2001, 25(5): 12 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 4.LUO Yong-jun, WANG Chang-song, CAO Jian-guo, et al. Load Distribution Optimization Helpful to Shape Control of Hot Strip Mills [J]. Journal of University of Science and Technology Beijing, 2005, 27(1): 94 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 5.ZHANG Da-zhi, YIN Feng-fu, LI Mou-wei, et al. Optimal Design System Based on Genetic Algorithms for the Rolling Parameters of Tandem Cold Strip Mill [J]. Shanghai Metals, 2000, 22(6): 25 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 6.YANG Jing-ming, DOU Fu-ping, LIU Shu-hui, et al. Application of Genetic Algorithm to Rolling Schedule in Tandem Cold Mill [J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 2007, 18(5): 1868 (in Chinese).Google Scholar