Research and application of expert system skeleton for controlling sintering process
An expert system skeleton tool of sintering process was constructed using object-oriented method, which can actualize two functions, i. e., the shell function and the program function. The skeleton tool offered a platform to build a prototype system, to program class code, and to develop the expert system. Four branch expert systems were developed using the skeleton tool including the control of chemical composition, the control of sintering process state, the control of expended energy, and the diagnosis of abnormity. It is found that the performance of all systems is satisfactory in practice.
Key wordssintering process expert system skeleton tool knowledge base illation engine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.FAN Xiao-hui, WANG Hai-dong. Mathematical Model and Artificial Intelligence of Sintering Process [M]. Changshaa: Central South University Press, 2002 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 3.Kard D S, Richard S H M. A Real Time Expert System Shell for Quality Control [J]. IEEE Expert, 1992, (10): 36.Google Scholar
- 4.Laffey Thomas J. Real-Time Knowledge-Based System [J]. AI Magazine, 1988, 9(1): 27.Google Scholar
- 6.ZHENG Ren-jie. Software Engineering [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 1999 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 7.WANG Yan. The Object Oriented Theory and C++ Practice [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2000 (in Chinese).Google Scholar