Average unit pressure formula for three-roll tube rolling
- 1 Downloads
According to the deformation characteristics of three-roll tube rolling, the existent disadvantages of traditional A Geleiyi and A Tselikov’s formulas were objectively analyzed. An assumption approximate to actual situation was put forward. After suitable simplification, the energy method was adopted to establish velocity fields for permissive movement in deformed areas, and the calculation formula of average unit pressure for three-roll tube rolling was deduced. The values of theoretical calculation are basically consistent with the measured values of large-scale aluminum tube during on-site rolling process. The results proved that the formula is reasonable.
Key wordsenergy method unit pressure velocity field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tselikov A. Stress and Strain in Metal Rolling [M]. Moscow: MIR Publishers, 1967.Google Scholar
- 2.LI Lian-shi, HAN Guan-chang. Production of Small Scaled Seamless Pipe [M]. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 1989 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 3.SUN Bin-yu. Theories of Strip Casting-Rolling and the Technique [M]. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 2002 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 5.SUN Bin-yu, ZHONG Hong, ZHANG Xiao-ping, et al. The Establishment of Calculation formula for Casting Rolling Process of the Influence of Technological Factors [J]. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 1995, 5(3): 101.Google Scholar
- 6.SUN Bin-yu, YUAN Shi-jian, ZHANG Hong, et al. Establishment of Mathematical Moment Model in Twin Casting Rolling Rolls [J]. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 2002, 12(5): 970.Google Scholar
- 7.SUN Bin-yu, ZHANG Hong, SUN Hang-lin. Theoretical Analysis of Flow Function Method in Casting Rolling Deformation [J]. The Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals, 1999, 9 (1): 115.Google Scholar
- 9.Mohaileb M. Computer Modeling of Complex Metal Forming Processes Using the Upper Bound Elemental Technique and Modified Upper Bound Elemental Technique [D]. Saudi Arabia: College of Technology, 2004.Google Scholar
- 10.XU Si-guang. Research of Force Parameters and Width Expand of Ring With Energy Method [D]. Taiyuan: Taiyuan Heavy Machinery Institute, 1989 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- 12.Ciria H, Peraire J. Computation of Upper and Lower Bounds in Limit Analysis Using Secondorder Cone Programming and Mesh Adaptively [A]. 9th ASCE Specialty Conference on Probabilistic Mechanics and Structural Reliability [C]. Cambridge: Massachusetts Institute of Technology Press, 2004. 181.Google Scholar
- 13.JING Qun-ping. Study of Cross Rolling for Big Diameter Aluminum Pipe With FEM and Experiment [D]. Taiyuan, China: Taiyuan Heavy Machinery Institute, 2002 (in Chinese).Google Scholar