Stability criteria of arbitrary-order neutral dynamic systems with mixed delays
The stability of a neutral dynamic system is a major study in the class of delay systems. In this effort, we study the stability of fractional-order nonlinear dynamic systems utilizing Lyapunov direct method based on fractional calculus (fractional differential operator and fractional integral operator type Riemann–Liouville operators). We suggest a new non-Lipschitz fractional Lyapunov function. This function is a generalization of the well known Lyapunov functions. We investigate the speed of convergence for special cases. Applications are clarified in the sequel.
KeywordsFractional calculus Fractional differential equation Fractional differential operator stability
The authors would like to thank the reviewers for their useful reports. The second author is thankful to the United State-India Education Foundation, New Delhi, India and IIE/CIES, Washington, DC, USA for Fulbright-Nehru PDF Award (No. 2052/FNPDR/2015).
- 5.Baleanu D, Machado J, Luo CJ (2011) Fractional dynamics and control. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- 6.Ibrahim RW (2017) Fractional calculus of Multi-objective functions & Multi-agent systems. Lambert Academic Publishing, SaarbruckenGoogle Scholar
- 8.Ibrahim RW, Jalab HA (2013) Existence and uniqueness of a complex fractional system with delay. Cent Eur J Phys 11(10):1528–1535Google Scholar
- 9.Ibrahim RW (2013) Stability and stabilizing of fractional complex Lorenz systems, abstract and applied analysis, vol 2013. Hindawi Publishing Corporation, CairoGoogle Scholar
- 11.Ibrahim RW (2012) Ulam–Hyers stability for Cauchy fractional differential equation in the unit disk, abstract and applied analysis, vol 2012. Hindawi Publishing Corporation, CairoGoogle Scholar