Conformal Semi-Invariant Submersions from Almost Product Riemannian Manifolds
- 213 Downloads
As a generalization of semi-invariant submersions, we introduce conformal semi-invariant submersions from almost product Riemannian manifolds onto Riemannian manifolds. We give examples, and investigate the geometry of foliations which arise from the definition of a conformal submersion and show that there are certain product structures on the total space of a conformal semi-invariant submersion. Moreover, we also find necessary and sufficient conditions for a conformal semi-invariant submersion to be totally geodesic.
KeywordsAlmost product Riemannian manifold Riemannian submersion Semi-invariant submersion Conformal submersion Conformal semi-invariant submersion
Mathematics Subject Classification (2010)Primary 53C42 53C43 Secondary 53C15
The author is grateful to the referee for his/her valuable comments and suggestions.
- 1.Akyol, M.A.: Conformal anti-invariant submersions from almost product Riemannian manifolds onto Riemannian manifolds, Submitted (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Akyol, M.A., Ṣahin, B.: Conformal semi-invariant submersions. Communications in Contemporary Mathematics, Inpress. doi: 10.1142/S02191997165001151650011
- 4.Baird, P., Wood, J. C.: Harmonic Morphisms Between Riemannian Manifolds. London Mathematical Society Monographs, 29, Oxford University Press, The Clarendon Press Oxford (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Falcitelli, M., Ianus, S., Pastore, A.M.: Riemannian Submersions and Related Topics. World Scientific, River Edge NJ (2004)Google Scholar
- 17.Taştan, H.M.: Anti-holomorphic semi-invariant submersions from Kählerian manifolds. arXiv:1404.2385v1 [math.DG]
- 18.Urakawa, H.: Calculus of variations and harmonic maps. Am. Math. Soc., 132 (1993)Google Scholar