Skew Laplacian energy of digraphs
- 63 Downloads
In this paper, we consider the Laplacian energy of digraphs. Various approaches for the Laplacian energy of a digraph have been put forward by different authors. We consider the skew Laplacian energy of a digraph as given in Cai et al. (Trans Combin 2:27–37, 2013). We obtain some upper and lower bounds for the skew Laplacian energy which are better than some previous known bounds. We also show every even positive integer is the skew Laplacian energy of some digraphs.
KeywordsLaplacian spectra Skew-Laplacian spectra Skew-Laplacian energy of a diagraph
Mathematics Subject Classification05C50 05C30
The authors would like to express their sincere thanks and gratitude to their Ph.D advisor Prof. S. Pirzada and one of his students Dr. Mushtaq Ahmad for their help and useful suggestions throughout the work.
- 2.Anuradha, A., Balakrishnan, R.: Skew spectrum of the Cartesian product of an oriented graph with an oriented hypercube. In: Bapat, R.B., Kirkland, S.J., Prasad, K.M., Puntanen, S. (eds.) Combinatorial Matrix Theory and Generalized Inverses of Matrices, pp. 1–12. Springer, New Delhi (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, X., Li, X., Lian, H.: Lower bounds of the skew spectral radii and skew energy of oriented graphs. Linear Algebra Appl. (in press)Google Scholar
- 9.Ganie, H.A.: On the energy of graphs in terms of graph invariants. MATCH Commun. Math. Comput. Chem. (to appear)Google Scholar
- 10.Ganie, Hilal A., Pirzada, S., Baskoro, Edy T.: On energy, Laplacian energy and \(p\)-fold graphs. Electron. J. Graph Theory Appl. 3(1), 94–107 (2015)Google Scholar
- 12.Ganie, H.A., Chat, B.A., Pirzada, S.: Signless Laplacian energy of a graph and energy of a line graph. Linear Algebra Appl. (to appear)Google Scholar
- 14.Hou, Y.P., Fang, A.X.: Unicyclic graphs with reciprocal skew eigenvalues property. Acta Math. Sinica (Chin. Ser.) 57(4), 657–664 (2014)Google Scholar
- 17.Li, X., Lian, H.: A survey on the skew energy of oriented graphs. arXiv:1304.5707v6 [math.CO] (2015)
- 20.Pirzada, S.: An Introduction to Graph Theory. Universities Press, Orient BlackSwan, Hyderabad (2012)Google Scholar