A Monocular Vision Measurement System of Three-Degree-of-Freedom Air-Bearing Test-Bed Based on FCCSP
A monocular vision-based pose measurement system is provided for real-time measurement of a three-degree-of-freedom (3-DOF) air-bearing test-bed. Firstly, a circular plane cooperative target is designed. An image of a target fixed on the test-bed is then acquired. Blob analysis-based image processing is used to detect the object circles on the target. A fast algorithm (FCCSP) based on pixel statistics is proposed to extract the centers of object circles. Finally, pose measurements can be obtained when combined with the centers and the coordinate transformation relation. Experiments show that the proposed method is fast, accurate, and robust enough to satisfy the requirement of the pose measurement.
Keywords3-DOF air-bearing test-bed machine vision pose measurement cooperative target central extraction
This work is partially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 11672290. The authors also gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments and suggestions of the reviewers, which have improved the presentation.
- A. H. Sulaiman, The near-saturn magnetic field environment. Springer, Berlin, Germany: 2016: 39–46.Google Scholar
- N. E. Zubov, E. A. Mikrin, A. S. Oleinik, and V. N. Ryabchenko, “Terminal control of the trajectory and rotational motion of an active spacecraft during a rendezvous with a passive spacecraft,” Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 2016, 55(3): 435–445.MathSciNetCrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- Y. G. Egorov, V. M. Kulkov, V. V. Terentyev, S. O. Firsyuk, and A. O. Shemyakov, “Investigation of the dynamics of angular motion and construction of algorithms for controlling the angular momentum of spacecraft using a magnetic attitude control system,” Doklady Physics, 2016, 61(11): 558–561.ADSCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Y. Yan, X. Huang, and Y. N. Yang, Dynamics and control of Lorentz-augmented spacecraft relative motion. Springer, Berlin, Germany: 2016: 131–142.Google Scholar
- Y. B. Li and Y. H. Gao, “Study on attitude control for three degrees of freedom air-bearing spacecraft simulator,” in Proceeding of 2010 International Conference on Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering (MACE), Wuhan, China, 2010, pp. 408–411.Google Scholar
- N. J. Gandhi, V. J. Shah, and R. Kshirsagar, “Mean shift technique for image segmentation and modified canny edge detection algorithm for circle detection,” in Proceeding of International Conference on Communications and Signal Processing, Melmaruvathur, India, 2014, pp. 246–250.Google Scholar
Open Access This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made.