Land Banking: A Mechanism for Urban Sustainable Development in China
KeywordsArable Land Urban Land Construction Land Land Supply Banking Organization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
The authors would like to express appreciations to colleagues in the laboratory for their valuable comments and help.
- Dong, W. 2007. Problems and solutions in the land reserve system of medium and small cities. Guang Dong Tu Di Ke Xue 6: 8–12 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Huang, D.X., Y. Chen, Y. Li, and M.K. Yan. 2008. Achieving compact city development through planning oriented land banking mechanism. China urban planning Annual Meeting Proceedings 2008: 169.Google Scholar
- Lu, X., X.Y. Liu, and P.L. Li. 2012. Blue Book of China’s Society: Society of China Analysis and Forecast. Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Lv, C.H., M.H. Tan, and B.H. Yu. 2010. Urban land expansion and problems of resources and environment in China’s urbanization. Science and Technology Innovation Herald 3: 129–130.Google Scholar
- Qiu, B.X. 2006. Compactness and diversity: China’s core concept of urban sustainable development. City Planning 30: 18–24.Google Scholar
- Researching Group of National Bureau of Statistics of China. 2002. Study on the strategies of urbanization in our country. Review of Economic Research 35: 7–12.Google Scholar
- Sustainable Development Strategy Research Group of Chinese Academy of Science. 2005. Strategic Report: China‘s Sustainable Development. Beijing: Science Press.Google Scholar
- The State Council. 2010. National Major Function Zoning. The State Council Article No. 46 in 2010 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Yang, L.J., Q.H. Chen, G. LI, Y. Gao, and X.L. Tao.2005. The analysis of development of land-banking organizations in China. Economic Geography 25: 557–561.Google Scholar
- Yao, S.M., S. Chen, J.N. Wu, et al. 2009. Spatial expansion patterns of Chinese big cities—the case of Suzhou. Scientia Geographica Sinica 29: 15–21.Google Scholar
- Zhang, L., and D. Feng. 2007. The analysis of the leading factors in dividing the main functional regions of Henan province. Areal Research and Development 26: 30–34 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
© Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences 2012