Leader-following Consensus of Nonlinear Delayed Multi-agent Systems with Randomly Occurring Uncertainties and Stochastic Disturbances under Impulsive Control Input
- 22 Downloads
This paper investigates the leader-following consensus problem for a class of nonlinear delayed multiagent systems with randomly occurring uncertainties and stochastic disturbances under impulsive control inputs. For this class of multi-agent system, we present a novel impulsive control protocol which can effectively reduce the control cost and is easy to implement. Two consensus criteria are derived for ensuring global exponential consensus of nonlinear delayed multi-agent systems under non-uniformly distributed impulsive control signals based on comparison principle and average impulsive interval. Compared with the consensus criteria which are derived by the upper bound or lower bound of the impulse intervals in existing results, the obtained criteria are proved to be easier to be satisfied. Simulation results illustrate the effectiveness of the theoretical results.
KeywordsDelayed multi-agent systems leader-following consensus stochastic disturbances impulsive control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L.-H Ji, X.-F Liao, and Q. Liu, “Group consensus analysis of multi-agent systems with delays,” Acta Phys. Sin., vol. 61, no. 22, 220202(1)–220202(7), 2012.Google Scholar
- Y. Li, S. Sui, and S. Tong, “Adaptive fuzzy control design for stochastic nonlinear switched systems with arbitrary switchings and unmodeled dynamics,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 403–414, February 2013. [click]Google Scholar
- Z.-H. Guan, D. J. Hill, and J. Yao, “A hybrid impulsive and switching control strategy for synchronization of nonlinear systems and application to Chua’s chaotic circuit,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 229–238, January 2006. [click]MathSciNetCrossRefMATHGoogle Scholar
- J.-A, Lu, H. Liu, and J. Chen, Synchronization in Complex Dynamical Networks, Higher education press, Beijing, 2016.Google Scholar
- Z.-Y. Ye, Y.-G. Chen, and H. Zhang, “Leader-following consensus of multiagent systems with time-varying delays via impulsive control,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 240503, 2014.Google Scholar
- L. P. Shilnikov, “Chua’s circuit: rigorous result and future problems,” Int. J. Bifurc. Chaos, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 784–786, 2011.Google Scholar