A networked swellable dextrin nanogels loading Bcl2 siRNA for melanoma tumor therapy
- 20 Downloads
Keywordsdextrin nanogels local enrichment reduction-responsive lysosomal escape disulfide cross-linked small interfering RNA (siRNA) delivery
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was financially supported by the National Science and Technology Major Project (No. 2017YFA0205400), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 81373983 and 81573377), the Jiangsu Fund for Distinguished Youth (No. BK20170028) and the Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (No. BK20141352). The authors also acknowledged Dr. Maoshen Jie (Roquette Ltd., Shanghai, China) for his kind help in providing dextrin.
- Wu, J.; Zhao, L. L.; Xu, X. D.; Bertrand, N.; Choi, W. I.; Yameen, B.; Shi, J. J.; Shah, V.; Mulvale, M.; MacLean, J. L. et al. Hydrophobic cysteine poly(disulfide)-based redoxhypersensitive nanoparticle platform for cancer theranostics. Angew. Chem., Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 9218–9223.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Mitchell, J. B.; Russo, A. The role of glutathione in radiation and drug induced cytotoxicity. Br. J. Cancer Suppl. 1987, 8, 96–104.Google Scholar
- Russo, A.; De Graff, W.; Friedman, N.; Mitchell, J. B. Selective modulation of glutathione levels in human normal versus tumor cells and subsequent differential response to chemotherapy drugs. Cancer Res. 1986, 46, 2845–2848.Google Scholar
- Sasaki, Y.; Akiyoshi, K. Nanogel engineering for new nanobiomaterials: From chaperoning engineering to biomedical applications. Chem. Rec. 2010, 10, 366–376.Google Scholar
- Carvalho, V.; Castanheira, P.; Faria, T. Q.; Gonçalves, C.; Madureira, P.; Faro, C.; Domingues, L.; Brito, R. M. M.; Vilanova, M.; Gama, M. Biological activity of heterologous murine interleukin-10 and preliminary studies on the use of a dextrin nanogel as a delivery system. Int. J. Pharm. 2010, 400, 234–242.CrossRefGoogle Scholar