Sliding mode robust fault-tolerant control for uncertain systems with time delay
- 59 Downloads
Considering the modeling uncertainties and external disturbance, a kind of sliding mode robust H ∞ fault-tolerant control method for time delay system with actuator fault is proposed. The upper-bound of the uncertainties is considered as a known constant, while the upper-bound of the actuator fault is unknown. A sufficient condition for the existence of an integral sliding mode dynamics is given in terms of linear matrix inequality (LMI). A novel adaptive law is given to estimate the unknown upper-bound of faults. On this basis, a type of sliding mode robust H ∞ fault-tolerant control law is designed to guarantee the asymptotic stability and the H ∞ performance index of the system. Finally, the simulation on quad-rotor semi-physical platform demonstrates the reliability and validity of the method.
Key wordsfault-tolerant control sliding mode control time delay robust H∞
CLC numberTP 273
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHAO B, LI Y C. Active substituting decentralized fault-tolerant control for reconfigurable manipulators with multi-sensor failures [J]. Control and Decision, 2014, 29(2): 226–230 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- YUAN K, HU S S. Multi-fault tolerance of aircraft control surface based on fault-tolerant multi-agent system [J]. Electronics Optics and Control, 2011, 18(5): 46–49 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- SU X M, WANG M Y, DONG H G, et al. Robust fault-tolerant control for time-varying descriptor systems [J]. Mathematics in Practice and Theory, 2014, 49(10): 1869–1875 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- CHEN X Q, HU F F, SUN Y H, et al. Robust faulttolerant attitude control of three-axis stabilized satellite [C]//Proceedings of the 26th Chinese Control and Decision Conference. [s.l.]: IEEE, 2014: 1254–1259.Google Scholar
- CHEN G, SONG Y D. Robust fault-tolerant cooperative control of multi-agent systems with actuator faults [C]//Proceedings of the 26th Chinese Control and Decision Conference. [s.l.]: IEEE, 2014: 2891–2896.Google Scholar
- SONG X Q, LIU C S, SUN J H, et al. Optimal faulttolerant tracking control of systems with parameter uncertainty [C]//Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on System Science and Engineering (ICSSE). [s.l.]: IEEE, 2014: 119–123.Google Scholar
- MIRSHAMS M, KHOSROJERDI M, HASANI M. Passive fault-tolerant sliding mode attitude control for flexible spacecraft with faulty thrusters [J]. Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 2013, 228(12): 2343–2357.Google Scholar
- ALMEIDA S, ARAUJO R E. Fault-tolerant control using sliding mode techniques applied to multi-motor electric vehicle [C]//Proceedings of the IEEE Conference of the Industrial Electronics Society. [s.l.]: IEEE, 2013: 3530–3535.Google Scholar
- WANG C H, HUANG T M. Delay-independent variable structure control of time delay systems with mismatched uncertainties [C]//Proceedings of 46th Conference on Decision and Control. New Orleans, USA: IEEE, 2007: 2065–2070.Google Scholar
- YANG P, NI J F, JIANG B, et al. The adaptive global robust sliding mode control for uncertain systems with time-varying delay [J]. Control and Decision, 2014, 29(9): 1688–1692 (in Chinese).Google Scholar