Investigation on Ultrasound-Assisted Extraction and Separation of Enduracidin from Streptomyces sp. NJWGY3665
- 206 Downloads
Ultrasound-assisted extraction of enduracidin from Streptomyces sp. NJWGY3665 was studied. The effects of various factors on the yield of target components were investigated. The results showed that the extraction by ultrasound-assisted extraction is four times faster than those by conventional solvent extraction. The results also indicated that fast extraction rate was obtained in the first 30 min, and the maximum yield was obtained at the power of 150 W. The effects of other factors such as different solvents, solvent concentration, solvent to solid ratio, and extraction batches on the field were also discussed. The optimum conditions were found at solvent of methanol, time of 30 min, power of 150 W, pH of 7.0, solvent to solid ratio of 50 ml/g, solvent concentration of 70% and extraction batches of four times.
KeywordsEnduracidin Streptomyces Ultrasound-assisted extraction
This research work was supported by Natural Science Basic Research Program of Higher Education in Jiangsu Province (08KJA530002), Program of Six Talent Tops Foundation of Jiangsu Province (no. 2009118), and Jiangsu Engineering Technology Research Center of Polypeptide Pharmaceutical.
- 1.Higashide, E., Hatano, K., Shibata, M., & Nakazawa, K. (1986). Journal of Antibiotics, 2, 126–137.Google Scholar
- 2.Asai, M., Muroi, M., Sugita, N., Kawashima, H., Mizuno, K., & Miyake, A. (1968). Journal of Antibiotics, 2, 138–146.Google Scholar
- 3.Tanayama, S., Fugono, T., & Yamazaki, T. (1967). Journal of Antibiotics, 5, 313–319.Google Scholar
- 7.Zhou, M., Yan, Y., Hu, J., Yu, H., Yie, J., Xie, J., & Tang, H. (2007). Zhongguo Shou Yao Zazhi, 41, 42–44.Google Scholar
- 8.Bu, S. (2003). Zhongguo Shou Yao Zazhi, 39, 48–50.Google Scholar