Fingerprint Core Location Algorithm Based on Sliding Window
In order to improve the efficiency of the fingerprint core location algorithm, a fingerprint core location method using sliding window on the basis of core location algorithm with the complex filter was proposed. The local region of the fingerprint image was extracted by a fixed-size window sliding in the region of the fingerprint image, and the selected local region by window as the calculation object is used to detect the core. The experiment results show that the method cannot only effectively detect fingerprint core, but also improve the efficiency of the detection algorithm comparing with the global fingerprint core location detection algorithm.
Key wordsfingerprint core sliding window complex filter
CLC numberTP 391
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chen Y. Realization of automatic fingerprint identification system [J]. Journal of Zhejiang University of Science and Technology, 2012, 24(4): 303–306 (Ch).Google Scholar
- Chen D H, Han S F, Jiang T. Fingerprint classification method based on binary image and core [J]. Application Research of Computers, 2008, 25(7): 2190–2192.Google Scholar
- Ye X J. Research on fingerprint matching algorithm based on location of the core [J]. Modern Electronics Technique, 2006, 11: 98–100.Google Scholar
- Zhong Y C, Zhu S K, Lin Y, et al. Fingerprint matching algorithm based on core point and minutiae [J]. Microelectronics & Computer, 2011, 28(1): 34–37.Google Scholar
- Li X L, Zhou M J, Zhang C X. Algorithm of core point based on the fingerprint directional image [J]. Information Technology, 2014, 10: 95–97.Google Scholar
- Weng D W, Yi Y L, Yang G P. Singular point extraction from fingerprint based on Gaussian-Hermite moment and improved Poincare index [J]. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 2008, 45(11): 1974–1977(Ch).Google Scholar
- Tan T Z, Ning B B, Yi Y L. A method for singularity detection in fingerprint images [J]. Journal of Software, 2003, 14(6): 1082–1087(Ch).Google Scholar
- Wang Y S, Liu W, Wang Z R. Core point detection of fingerpoint based on tracing ridges [J]. Computer Systems & Applications, 2011, 20(6): 140–143(Ch).Google Scholar
- Liang L W, Zhao H D, He P, et al. Algorithm of extracting core point in fingerprint [J]. Journal of Hebei University of Technology, 2007, 36(1): 45–47(Ch).Google Scholar
- Yang K, Zeng L B, Wang D C. A fast arithmetic for the erosion and dilation operations of mathematical morphology [J]. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2005, (34): 54–56(Ch).Google Scholar