An emergency scenario reconstruction system based on ESMM event situation model
- 26 Downloads
In order to keep decision-makers better informed with emergencies, it is useful to retrieve the user-oriented disaster relevant event information in an aggregated results list through meta- search engine. However, emergent event is dynamic which makes it difficult to use fixed search word or word combinations. This paper proposes an event situation monitoring model (ESMM) event detection model, which realizes heuristic query word vector dynamic expanding by adopting emergency fuzzy scenario reasoning ontology cluster. Disaster event facet information automatic searching is discussed as an example in this paper. The experimental results show that the proposed method can increase accuracy and extra clues not supplied by commercial search engines, which can be used as a supplement information source for government and individuals.
Key wordsmeta search event situation monitoring model (ESMM) model ontology event scenario
CLC numberTP 301.4
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ai K, Chanlekha H, Shigematsu M. Structuring an event ontology for disease outbreak detection [J]. BMC Bioinformatics, 2008, 9(3):1–8.Google Scholar
- Wang S, Du J P, Gao T. Unconventional emergency modelingbased on scenario and ontology [J]. Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology), 2011, 42(1): 835–840.Google Scholar
- Wang T, Wang Y Z, Lu Y X. Research on ontology-based meta event model of public emergencies [J]. Journal of Dalian University, 2012, 52(3): 458–463(Ch).Google Scholar
- Raschid L. Information integration and dissemination for disaster data management [C]// Proceedings of the 8th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research Bridging Disciplines Domains. New York: ACM Press, 2007: 333–335.Google Scholar
- Van der Lee M D E, Van Vugt M. IMI—An information system for effective multidisciplinary incident management [C]// Proceedings of the 1st International ISCRAM Conference. Belrlin: Springer-Verlag, 2004: 15–19.Google Scholar
- Wang Y X, Li X Y, Xu L. Fuzzy rules reasoning method in emergency context reconstruction [J]. Systems Engineering—Theory & Practice, 2012, 32(5): 954–962.Google Scholar
- Liu Y. Research on Key Technologies of Scenario Information Acquisition and Analysis for Emergency[D]. Wuhan: Wuhan University, 2015: 16–28(Ch).Google Scholar
- Li S M, Yin L. A study of meta search interface for retrieving disaster related emergencies[C]//2013 Ninth International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security, (CIS). Washington D C: IEEE Press, 2013: 640–643.Google Scholar
- Chen L, Chen S H, Liu Y. A Calculation model for the evolution of unconventional emergencies [J]. Computer Engineering and Science, 2011, 33(9):63–69.Google Scholar