Invariant generalized functions supported on an orbit
- 24 Downloads
We study the space of invariant generalized functions supported on an orbit of the action of a real algebraic group on a real algebraic manifold. This space is equipped with the Bruhat filtration. We study the generating function of the dimensions of the filtras, and give some methods to compute it. To illustrate our methods we compute those generating functions for the adjoint action of GL3(C). Our main tool is the notion of generalized functions on a real algebraic stack, introduced recently in [Sak16].
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AG08]A. Aizenbud and D. Gourevitch, Schwartz functions on Nash manifolds, International Mathematics Research Noties (2008), Art. ID rnm 155, 37.Google Scholar
- [AHR]J. Alper, J. Hall and D. Rydh, A luna slice theorem for algebraic stacks, arXiv:1504.06467v1.Google Scholar
- [Ber84]J. N. Bernstein, P-invariant distributions on GL(N) and the classification of unitary representations of GL(N) (non-Archimedean case), in Lie Group Representations, II (College Park, Md., 1982/1983), Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 1041, Springer, Berlin, 1984, pp. 50–102.Google Scholar
- [GK75]I. M. Gelfand and D. A. Kazhdan, Representations of the group GL(n,K) where K is a local field, in Lie Groups and their Representations (Proc. Summer School, Bolyai János Math. Soc., Budapest, 1971) Halsted, New York, 1975, pp. 95–118.Google Scholar
- [HC63]Harish-Chandra, Invariant eigendistributions on semisimple Lie groups, Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society 69 (1963), 117–123.Google Scholar
- [HC65]Harish-Chandra, Invariant eigendistributions on a semisimple Lie group, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 119 (1965), 457–508.Google Scholar