Two-weight inequality for operator-valued positive dyadic operators by parallel stopping cubes
Here L C p (σ) and L D q (ω) denote the Lebesgue–Bochner spaces associated with exponents 1 < p ≤ q < ∞, and locally finite Borel measures σ and ω.
This condition is manifestly independent of the exponent p. By specializing this to particular cases, we recover some earlier results in a unified way.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. L. Burkholder, Explorations in martingale theory and its applications, in École d’ Été de Probabilités de Saint-Flour XIX—1989, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 1464, Springer, Berlin, 1991, pp. 1–66.Google Scholar
- T. P. Hytönen, The A2 theorem: remarks and complements, in Harmonic Analysis and Partial Differential Equations, Contemporary Mathematics, Vol. 612, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2014, pp. 91–106.Google Scholar
- J. Lai, A new two weight estimates for a vector-valued positive operator, preprint, (2015), arXiv:1503.06778 [math.CA].Google Scholar
- J. Scurry, A characterization of two-weight inequalities for a vector-valued operator, preprint, (2010), arXiv:1007.3089 [math.CA].Google Scholar
- S. Treil, A remark on two weight estimates for positive dyadic operators, in Operator-Related Function Theory and Time-Frequency Analysis. The Abel Symposium 2012, Abel Symposia, Vol. 9, Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2015, pp. 185–195.Google Scholar