Weighted weak-type (1, 1) estimates for radial Fourier multipliers via extrapolation theory
- 34 Downloads
In this paper, we prove a weighted estimate for the Bochner–Riesz operator at the critical index that is stronger than the weak-type (1,1) for A1 weights, in the sense that the latter can be obtained via extrapolation arguments from the former. In addition, this estimate can be transferred to averages in order to deduce weighted weak-type (1,1) results for general radial Fourier multipliers.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Duoandikoetxea, Fourier Analysis, Graduate Studies in Mathematics, Vol. 29, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2001.Google Scholar
- G. Gasper and W. Trebels, A characterization of localized Bessel potential spaces and applications to Jacobi and Hankel multipliers, Studia Math. 65 (1979), 243–278.Google Scholar
- L. Grafakos, Classical and Modern Fourier Analysis, Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Vol. 249, Springer, New York, 2008.Google Scholar
- B. Muckenhoupt, Weighted norm inequalities for the Hardymaximal function, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 165 (1972), 207–226.Google Scholar
- A. Seeger, Notes on Radial and Quasiradial Fourier Multipliers, https://doi.org/www.math.wisc.edu/~seeger/papers/trest-padova.pdf
- W. Trebels, Multipliers for (C, α)-Bounded Fourier Expansions in Banach Spaces and Approximation Theory, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 329, Springer, New York, 1973.Google Scholar